Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

And wt(f) is that rise for Umiti...:P

that is a truely ridiculous rise for him, considering he hasnt featured that much this season. An 84, fine but 86????

Good to see Matuidi getting a 90. What are peoples thoughts on him reachin 91 this season? Playing regularly for France etc...

that is a truely ridiculous rise for him' date=' considering he hasnt featured that much this season. An 84, fine but 86????

Good to see Matuidi getting a 90. What are peoples thoughts on him reachin 91 this season? Playing regularly for France etc...[/quote']

I think he got a rise for last season minutes aswell.IMO is quite fair as he played with France at U19 aswell,he did well Lyon...

I think he got a rise for last season minutes aswell.IMO is quite fair as he played with France at U19 aswell' date='he did well Lyon...[/quote']

Yeah i believe he was one of the players of the tournament along with Pogba but we all know that doesn't count for much on SM. Did will for a period last season but not much opportunity for this season... A little excessive IMO.

Any french experts want to give me the lowdown on Matuidi? See he's a very important player for PSG, bit of a temper and plays for france BUT...

What rating can he reach?

Is there anyone here who thought Ibrahimovic should of gone to 97? I know there have been a few outside this thread who thought he should because of that goal for Sweden.

Not a chance' date=' if anything he should have dropped in fact. 97 is the rating of Iniesta and one behind Ronaldo, he has a long way to go before he gets to that class.

:D[/font']

Not a chance' date=' if anything he should have dropped in fact. 97 is the rating of Iniesta and one behind Ronaldo, he has a long way to go before he gets to that class.

:D[/font']

IMO Ibra is in a class of his own, not a long way off Ronaldo and Messi.

A stay at 96 was obvious though.

Is there anyone here who thought Ibrahimovic should of gone to 97? I know there have been a few outside this thread who thought he should because of that goal for Sweden.

He is better than ever but just stay 96 when playing for a french team confirms and underlines that he is worthy of his rating.

Nar, 96 is fine, especially in Ligue 1.

Fabrice N'sakala worth keeping for long run?

He can't get into my first team. Just wondering if to just sell now after rise or a genuine talent.

Thanks

He's still young and I'm sure he will develop his skills and become a better player in the future.

The problem is that he plays for a team that might get degraded and then it might take a while for him to increase his rating unless he moves to a better club.

He's still young and I'm sure he will develop his skills and become a better player in the future.

The problem is that he plays for a team that might get degraded and then it might take a while for him to increase his rating unless he moves to a better club.

He might stick with em for a season or so if/when they get relegated ... tho he'll get snapped up quite rapidly I reckon if that happens.