Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

You may hate him but you have to admit' date=' an injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team.[/quote']

Not really as Ancelotti is tactically inept when Zlatan is injured.

and how he can continue to play Pastore game after game is beyond Me !

Not really as Ancelotti is tactically inept when Zlatan is injured.

and how he can continue to play Pastore game after game is beyond Me !

I heard that Ancelotti is playing SM And he has Pastore in all his teams and he does want him to be a solid 90.

i have alessandri and wissam ben yedder. Are they any good? 90+ material any of them and how long would it take them to get ther if they are. Basically just wana know if they are both worth holding on to after they got their rises last month? thanks:)

i have alessandri and wissam ben yedder. Are they any good? 90+ material any of them and how long would it take them to get ther if they are. Basically just wana know if they are both worth holding on to after they got their rises last month? thanks:)

Very much so' date=' keep them for a year at least. Both should rise again in the next French review.

IMO Ben Yedder has 90+ potential, not sure about Alessandrini though :)[/color']

Both are extremely good, definitely worth keeping and will rise again in the next changes. Ben Yedder is definitely 90+ material. I'm not too sure on Romain to be honest..

Very much so' date=' keep them for a year at least. [b']Both should rise again in the next French review.[/b]

IMO Ben Yedder has 90+ potential, not sure about Alessandrini though :)

Both are extremely good' date=' definitely worth keeping and [b']will rise again in the next changes.[/b] Ben Yedder is definitely 90+ material. I'm not too sure on Romain to be honest..

Both posts bear an uncanny resemblance, just kidding but yeah. ;)

Hamburger SV available in GC 96.

Players such as Nasri' date=' Ferdinand, Carrick[/b'] and a few more.

Marseille would LOVE to tie up a deal for either Nasri or Horau, so get in touch.

Ermmm, wrong thread. :o