Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

same for Pastore' date=' nene, Sakho, Menez, Matuidi?:rolleyes:

that was helpful[/quote']

Ask a non-specific question, get non-specific answers, doh

Pastore is rubbish, Nene is a benchwarmer this season, Sakho is battling with Ale to even play, Menez and Matuidi are the only ones from that list worth keeping

Ask a non-specific question' date=' get non-specific answers, doh

Pastore is rubbish, Nene is a benchwarmer this season, Sakho is battling with Ale to even play, Menez and Matuidi are the only ones from that list worth keeping[/quote']

so it's settled then, sell everyone except Sakho, Silva, Ibra and Menez:D

Say Lyon finish 1st or 2nd... Should we expect Gonalons to reach 90?

I don't know too much about him' date=' good player?[/quote']

id say, he is one of the most impressive midfielders so far this season, with Malbranque...

;2369286']id say' date=' he is one of the most impressive midfielders so far this season, with Malbranque...[/quote']

sounds like i've got myself a decent player then...

cheers.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

How is J. Boye doing for Rennes??

Any chance in a rise in the next review?

It 'been increased recently, it is too early to say if it will again increase, then it is now also injured and resumes on January 5

Alrite lads' date=' I've been on a christmas break from both SM itself and the forums, all your questions shall be answered either later tonight, or tomorrow.[/color']

Hope you had a good one. Qustion : How good is Nery at the moment? How good is BAHEBECK?

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Hope you had a good one. Qustion : How good is Nery at the moment? How good is BAHEBECK?

nery is a good player future 90

BAHEBECK not keeping the expectations, we say that flash in the pan

is PEYBERNES' date=' Mathieu worth picking up?

Thanks[/quote']

Quite so yeah, he's my favourite young defender in france ... while there are others rated quite a bit higher then him such as Aurier and Zouma ... I still think that the raw potential this guy possesses will get him into the low 90's ... either as a starter for a top 5 Ligue 1 squad (I've always said that Toulouse would be absolutely perfect for this lad) OR in a top 8ish PL club (as a starter) he certainly has it in him.

He's semi-tall ... 1.84 CM ... not the tallest CB in the world but it'll do imo.

He did not rise at all last review but he's dead set on a +2 to an 86 rating even if Sochaux gets relegated ... 11 starts this season with over 1000 minutes ...

IF Sochaux get's relegated, expect this lad to move onto bigger things just like Marvin Martin did before this season.

End of season predicted rating: 86

Potential rating: 91

Do you think Lucas will be an absolute starter at PSG?

Unless PSG signs Wesley Sneijder (wich I really doubt) he'll push Pastore out of the team without a sweat.

I've ranted about Pastore several times ... he's not good ... not even worthy of an 89 rating.

Lucas will have no troubles in getting straight into the starting XI ... and I reckon he could do quite a good job.

In the right situation' date=' with the right PSG team ... right amount of time and titles ... I can see him at a 92 rating by the end of next season.[/center']

Situation on Loic Perrin? Is he set for a rise?

Perrin is doing quite good ... ASSE not so much truth be told.

After starting off the season on FIRE they've dropped down to 10th ... and with rumours flying around that Aubameyang is set to leave in January ... nothing will keep them in a top 10 spot even.

IF they muster up some quality ... IF they can keep Aubameyang and IF they can start winning again and move up to top 8ish ... THEN we cen talk about a potential rise for Perrin ... but not before that happens.

Is Lamine Kone any good? What sort of potential does he have?

Koné started 20 games last season ... so far he has started 17 this season.

He is the natural choice beside team captain Ecuele Manga ... but since Manga has been injured since the first game this season ... Koné has had to be the lead defender for a VERY VERY good Lorient side !

I've always known that Lorient have been a fantastic club ... they had a very bad season last year when they finished 17th just above relegation ... but hey ... if you lose your best attacker and best midfielder together with the backup striker (Gameiro' date='Amalfitano & Kitambala) You're not destined for great things !

They've since re-built and Alain Traore have been leading the charge ... Kone is the starting CB (in the abscence of Ecuele Manga) for the 5th placed team in Ligue 1 ... anything but a +2 in the next review is an outrage.

Potentialwise ... 89 [/center']

Hi' date=' what do you think i should do with a brand-new Paris squad, is there anyone that i have to keep?[/quote']

Pastore, Lugano, Sissoko they're the ones I'd get rid of ... not to mention the oldies like Betremieux and Le Crom etc.

Say Lyon finish 1st or 2nd... Should we expect Gonalons to reach 90?

I don't know too much about him' date=' good player?[/quote']

He should rise to 90 even if Lyon finished 4th imo. Best player in Lyon with some competition.

Matuidi or Capoue?

Capoue hands down ... best defensive mid in France ... i rate him as an equal if not higher then Yann M'vila.

;2369873']Rumour hanging around Liverpool are sorting out a deal for Nicolas Isimat Mirin...

I've heard that too ... any team that buys Isimat Mirin is buying pure gold ! He'll hit it bigtime ... in the right team I can see a 92/93 rating on him.

How is J. Boye doing for Rennes??

Any chance in a rise in the next review?

If both him AND Rennes continue like they have ... he's set for a +1 atleast.

Nery is quite good ... 87 potential this season if Valenciennes keep their current place.

Valenciennes has really succeeded in getting a very good defense together this season !

Bahebeck hasn't set the world on fire at Troyes ... Only the 1 goal but he's getting LOADS of playing experience and that's absolutely vital for him.

I reckon that he'll "blossom" by next season (I expect him to be sent on loan once again)

Let me know if I've missed any questions guys !

What sort of potential does Fabrice N'sakala have? I bought him as 75 rated he has had a good rise so should I cash him in or has he potential to move to a bigger club.

I don't watch French football so any help would be appreciated.