Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

What sort of potential does Fabrice N'sakala have? I bought him as 75 rated he has had a good rise so should I cash him in or has he potential to move to a bigger club.

I don't watch French football so any help would be appreciated.

Has great potential, it reminds me Aly Cissokho :)

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Hi all, does anyone know Carlos GIL from Valenciennes? I read that he will drop 1/2 points, why is that? He seems to be a first team player, and it's only his second season in Europe. I never saw him playing but Valenciennes is 6th, I even thought he could rise at the end of the season. What do you think? Thanks in advance

Hi all' date=' does anyone know Carlos GIL from Valenciennes? I read that he will drop 1/2 points, why is that? He seems to be a first team player, and it's only his second season in Europe. I never saw him playing but Valenciennes is 6th, I even thought he could rise at the end of the season. What do you think? Thanks in advance[/quote']

Should of rose 1+ but he didn't unfortunately, he's moving to Corinthians.

Be a shame not to see him in the premier league' date=' very promising talent.[/quote']

i think he could benefit from a couple seasons in another league, then head on over....much like Stoch, he looks a super player now.

;2397245']i think he could benefit from a couple seasons in another league' date=' then head on over....much like Stoch, he looks a super player now.[/quote']

good point, but he's already better than stock now if you ask me.. so can't see to much point in the move for him.

Hi all' date=' does anyone know Carlos GIL from Valenciennes? I read that he will drop 1/2 points, why is that? He seems to be a first team player, and it's only his second season in Europe. I never saw him playing but Valenciennes is 6th, I even thought he could rise at the end of the season. What do you think? Thanks in advance[/quote']

Carlos Gil --> end of season +1 ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Should of rose 1+ but he didn't unfortunately' date=' he's moving to Corinthians.[/quote']
Carlos Gil --> end of season +1 ;)

So if he's moving to Brazil, is he getting +1 in the end of brazilian season right?

Thank you both ;)

hi. is there any rating predictions for ligue 1? any young players in for good rises with 90 plus potential?

Ligue 1 has just been reviewed so it's hard to say, everyone who was in for a good rise rose about a month ago. And if there was you'd be waiting a long time.

also Ongenda was linked with a move to the Premiership today as he is yet to sign a pro deal with PSG.....youth contract ends in the summer....

who cares....its all about my man Wesley Said...got his first pro deal today.

I still don't understand how Kana-Biyik didn't rise to 89' date=' I'm seeing far worst players in other leagues getting rises that they don't deserve:rolleyes:[/quote']

increases at the end of season of 1 ;)