The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Vincy you're on fire' date=' thanks once again! ;)[/quote']

Hihihi Not at all ;)

He should have increased last month;)

Anche Alain TRAORE deserved more (89)

sm is BECOME CRAZY WITH INCREASES :(

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I still don't understand how Kana-Biyik didn't rise to 89' date=' I'm seeing far worst players in other leagues getting rises that they don't deserve:rolleyes:[/quote']

like who? who got 89 that didnt deserve it?

maybe the fact Rennes arent in any european competition this season hinders it.

also sides that are 4/5/6/7th arent really gunna get 89 players mid season. If he keeps playing and rennes finished top 6, he could get 89.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Hihihi Not at all ;)

Anche Alain TRAORE deserved more (89)

sm is BECOME CRAZY WITH INCREASES :(

on what basis? again not mid season, Lorient are playing well but not enough to justify going from 87 to 89....

it is extremely rare to give players +2s from 87 to 89, or 88 to 90.

after 88, players usually increase +1, but some exceptional cases happen ie Ter Stegen

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

;2400145']on what basis? again not mid season' date=' Lorient are playing well but not enough to justify going from 87 to 89....

it is extremely rare to give players +2s from 87 to 89, or 88 to 90.

after 88, players usually increase +1, but some exceptional cases happen ie Ter Stegen[/quote']

Having regard to the change of MS (which gives increases) could have 89

;2400143']like who? who got 89 that didnt deserve it?

maybe the fact Rennes arent in any european competition this season hinders it.

also sides that are 4/5/6/7th arent really gunna get 89 players mid season. If he keeps playing and rennes finished top 6' date=' he could get 89.[/quote']

Yeah, you're absolutely right.

Or maybe not. Let me give you 2 names:

Astori and Papastatoupoulos. Cagliari and Werder must be killing it in european football, and doing very well in their respective leagues, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah' date=' you're absolutely right.

Or maybe not. Let me give you 2 names:

Astori and Papastatoupoulos. Cagliari and Werder must be killing it in european football, and doing very well in their respective leagues, right? :rolleyes:[/quote']

you mean SOKRATIS Papastathopoulos? well he isnt only just one of the best Greek CBs, had a good euros & was heavily linked with moves to other clubs. IMO international pedigree player consistently picked and involved in major tournaments.....89 seems acceptable.

& Astori? constantly regarded as a excellent CB, yes lack of european football etc but he has been talked up for a long time, is only a matter of time before he goes to a bigger side...

ratings changes arent just down to mins/apps etc. plenty of other influences. Dont know how long you have played SM but in the 3 years i have i can tell you players dont just jump up for little reason. Astori & Sokratis do have more pedigree than Kana-Biyik.

just because Kana-Biyik didnt get it mid season, i didnt say he wasnt an 89. He will probably get it end of this season no doubt.

hmm. try again. please dont attempt to mock me with sarcastic comments.

;2400528']you mean SOKRATIS Papastathopoulos? well he isnt only just one of the best Greek CBs' date=' had a good euros & was heavily linked with moves to other clubs. IMO international pedigree player consistently picked and involved in major tournaments.....89 seems acceptable.

& Astori? constantly regarded as a excellent CB, yes lack of european football etc but he has been talked up for a long time, is only a matter of time before he goes to a bigger side...

ratings changes arent just down to mins/apps etc. plenty of other influences. Dont know how long you have played SM but in the 3 years i have i can tell you players dont just jump up for little reason. Astori & Sokratis do have more pedigree than Kana-Biyik.

just because Kana-Biyik didnt get it mid season, i didnt say he wasnt an 89. He will probably get it end of this season no doubt.

hmm. try again. please dont attempt to mock me with sarcastic comments.[/quote']

You must be joking. Trying to defend your arguments with stuff that I could easily use for Kana-Biyik as well.

Well he isnt only just one of the best cameroonian CBs, will be called up for African Cup of Nations & was heavily linked with moves to other clubs....89 seems acceptable. Constantly regarded as an excellent CB (one of the best of Ligue 1), yes lack of european football etc but he has been talked up for a long time, is only a matter of time before he goes to a bigger side...

All I'm saying is that there's no way those 2 got a rise to 89 and Kana-Biyik didn't, it's just a clear showing of inconsistency of evaluation. They're 3 players that pretty much have the same role/importance in the respective teams and leagues, your arguments are really weak bud. Try again ;)

You must be joking. Trying to defend your arguments with stuff that I could easily use for Kana-Biyik as well.

Well he isnt only just one of the best cameroonian CBs' date=' will be called up for African Cup of Nations & was heavily linked with moves to other clubs....89 seems acceptable. Constantly regarded as an excellent CB (one of the best of Ligue 1), yes lack of european football etc but he has been talked up for a long time, is only a matter of time before he goes to a bigger side...

All I'm saying is that there's no way those 2 got a rise to 89 and Kana-Biyik didn't, it's just a clear showing of inconsistency of evaluation. They're 3 players that pretty much have the same role/importance in the respective teams and leagues, your arguments are really weak bud. Try again ;)[/quote']

not really though.

Bundesliga and Serie A > Ligue 1

where can you prove Kana Biyik is one of the best in Ligue 1? off the top my head Sahko, Thiago Silva, Lovren, Ecuele Manga, Bourillon, N'Koulou, Gil, Yanga-Mbiwa have all appeared in lists above him compiling the best CBs in Ligue 1...he may be good but not one of the best.

National teams - Greece & Italy > Cameroon

the main extra influences on the 3 players ratings. Cameroon very much underachievers in the last few years. poor at World cup 2010 but of course Kana Biyik wasnt involved....Greece were there so was Sokratis.

The only transfer links ive seen for Kana Biyik is to QPR & Southampton in recent times...

Kana Biyik has 2 appearances for Cameroon..hardly one of the best if he doesnt play. Nkoulou , Matip, Dany Nounkeu ahead of him.

there isnt no inconsistent evaluations....just hard facts.

& btw, Cameroon didnt qualify for 2012 or 2013.AFCON. Cape Verde knocked them out this years in the qualifiers. :rolleyes: weak arguments eh? least i check my facts :P

;2400528']& Astori? constantly regarded as a excellent CB' date=' [b']yes lack of european football etc but he has been talked up for a long time[/b], is only a matter of time before he goes to a bigger side...

My god, what an argument! :eek::D

Since when "been talked up" or a future POSSIBLE transfer, is a reason for a player to get a rise??!!:eek:

He should, first, go to a bigger club, prove himself there and then get a rise!

;2401034']not really though.

Bundesliga and Serie A > Ligue 1

where can you prove Kana Biyik is one of the best in Ligue 1? off the top my head Sahko' date=' Thiago Silva, Lovren, Ecuele Manga, Bourillon, N'Koulou, Gil, Yanga-Mbiwa have all appeared in lists above him compiling the best CBs in Ligue 1...he may be good but not one of the best.

National teams - Greece & Italy > Cameroon

the main extra influences on the 3 players ratings. Cameroon very much underachievers in the last few years. poor at World cup 2010 but of course Kana Biyik wasnt involved....Greece were there so was Sokratis.

The only transfer links ive seen for Kana Biyik is to QPR & Southampton in recent times...

Kana Biyik has 2 appearances for Cameroon..hardly one of the best if he doesnt play. Nkoulou , Matip, Dany Nounkeu ahead of him.

there isnt no inconsistent evaluations....just hard facts.

& btw, Cameroon didnt qualify for 2012 or 2013.AFCON. Cape Verde knocked them out this years in the qualifiers. :rolleyes: weak arguments eh? least i check my facts :P[/quote']

First of all, right now there's no way Serie A is better than Ligue 1 (and I say it as italian). They are without a doubt at the same level.

Kana-Biyik has only 2 appearances for Cameroon because he just accepted to play for them instead of France. You gotta check your facts a little better before you try to use them to support your theories:rolleyes:

By the way, Astori has 2 appearances for Italy but strangely enough you don't mention it. Hard facts huh?

An advise to everyone:

Don't mess with the cheerleader' date=' you will only waste your time! He will, ALWAYS, think of anything, just to "prove" how right SM is, in everything... :rolleyes:

[/quote']

I'll definitely follow your advice on this one

First of all' date=' right now there's no way Serie A is better than Ligue 1 (and I say it as italian). They are without a doubt at the same level.

[b']thats your opinion. Its hard fact that Serie A is rated higher than Ligue 1. UEFA Co-efficients, rankings, Castrol ratings etc etc[/b]

check here if you like. Italy 4th, France 5th.

UEFA rankings

Kana-Biyik has only 2 appearances for Cameroon because he just accepted to play for them instead of France. You gotta check your facts a little better before you try to use them to support your theories:rolleyes:

By the way, Astori has 2 appearances for Italy but strangely enough you don't mention it. Hard facts huh?

i dont get your point? your just putting meaninglessness statements now. So what if he only 'just' accepted? still means he is not a regular international therefore not as deserving of an 89 as Sokratis!

As for Astori, i can only see that he has been involved in the Italy NT since 2010, 2 apps but sat on the bench at least 4 times so that shows been called up a fair few times, prehaps being involved in the NT setup for a long while whilst being part of a mediocre team ( and being one of if not the best player there...) is maybe why SM chose to give him a +1

duno why your getting so defensive and wound up there pal, im only stating why i think Astori & Sokratis rose and Kana-Biyik hasnt (yet) its only an OPINION, which i have added some facts too to just to make a reasonable justification.or are you one of the 'im always right' types lol :P

Who's got more potential long run in your oppinion: SISSOKO' date=' Moussa or CAPOUE, Étienne?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Sissoko is extremely overrated, were I the one that put ratings he'd have an 87.

capoue is Miles ahead.