The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

sell him ;)
Unlikely' date=' tho I'd cash in if you don't need him and you can get someone younger/better.[/center']

Yeah, will definitely sell him. I have loads of players in his position. Scholes, Strootman, Diaby, Parolo, Nordtveit and Rode. And Verratti, Xhaka and Allen out on loan. Thanks guys.

how good are:

Lamine KONÉ

Pejčinović

88+ material?

thanks.

Lamine Koné' date=' IF playing like he has this season ... I can see him up there at such a rating indeed.

He's not a big star, nor never will he develop into one (he hasn't got the same potential as say ... Ecuele Manga)

As for Pejcinovic ... IF OGC Nice can keep up their current form and end up top 5/7 ... He'll get an 88 rating at the end of the season, that I'm quite sure of ... not seen him alot truth be told, he's only 25 ... so alot of time to develop ... but at the current rate, certainly a 88 at the end of the season and who knows what might happen next ? :)[/center']

Umtiti seems to be a first team regular right? What is his potential' date=' is he worth to keep?[/quote']

He started as a rotation player, but he was constantly getting more games for Lyon as he was performing very well, both as a CB and a LB, so yes, now he can be considered as a first team player for Lyon. Don't forget that he is still very young (only 19). IMO he has the potential to be a 90+ player, and yes, of course it' s worth keeping him. :)

Wouldn't we all like to have Vincys abilities?

I mean this man must see A LOT of football. Not only can he predict almost every rating for every player in every league.

In addition to this gift he also can predict the future peak ratings for all of these players...

ASTONISHING!! :D

Hey you leave Vincy alone, just because you do not have the gift of foresight does not mean he does not! The man has a gift that he chooses to share with ordinary folk like us and I, for one, am honored to receive his great wisdom. One day I may also have the same ability as him however at the moment I do not. Bad times. :(

I mean this man must see A LOT of football. Not only can he predict almost every rating for every player in every league.

In addition to this gift he also can predict the future peak ratings for all of these players...

He's a fusion of Marty McFly and every journalist in the world. A football prediction machine that has the ability to travel to the future and see what the world of football will be like! He already saw how Neymar in 2015 flopped in Europe and went back to Brazil, Pato-style! :D

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I'm a perfect machine : D

He's a fusion of Marty McFly and every journalist in the world. A football prediction machine that has the ability to travel to the future and see what the world of football will be like! He already saw how Neymar in 2015 flopped in Europe and went back to Brazil' date=' Pato-style! :D[/quote']

Never said that neymar will not be successful in Europe and will be back in brazil