Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Funny to read the word pathetic from a guy who thinks he's a magic 8-ball :D
C_27_articolo_21800_GroupArticolo_immagineprincipale.jpg

This goes through the effort to predict the ratings for everyone anyway, and I respect that. So back off him anyway, as there is no need for this bickering, it's silly!

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

will M'vila drop?

Depends if he moves from Rennes or not and if he does where does he end up playing. Just think that before the Euro they were refusing offer around 20mil, now it looks like they would take anything around 8-10. Let's say the kid is not the brightest of the bunch

Depends if he moves from Rennes or not and if he does where does he end up playing. Just think that before the Euro they were refusing offer around 20mil' date=' now it looks like they would take anything around 8-10. Let's say the kid is not the brightest of the bunch[/quote']

Is he not joining QPR?

;2414588']apparently they have accepted the QPR offer' date=' but Zenit, Anzhi, Norwich, Reading and Fulham have contacted Rennes to discuss a deal.[/quote']

Just that information tells you a lot about how in only 6 months his reputation dropped dramatically. Before EURO2012 he was followed by the top clubs in the world, now by the worst clubs of EPL and Russians...he's gonna have to work hard to regain the reputation he built and destroyed.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

does NKOULOU has a chane to rise to 90 by the end of the season also if marselille wont win the ligue 1?

yes' date=' has any chance

Hello all again! What do you think about Dario CVITANICH, will he rise at least 1 point? Thanks

Dario CVITANICH --> +1 : D

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Good(bad??) news, everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

Some of you guys know this, but earlier last year I had lost my mother to breast cancer, and as a result I had abstained from the game for more than a few months, however I returned as i missed all of you.

During the past month, I discovered that my granny had fallen into a coma after a bad fall, and i was determined not to let the same happen to her, losing another loved family member after such a short span would be.. more painful than I can ever imagine. I decided to leave SM temporarily, and school as well, i was allowed compassionate leave so that I could care for my gran.

But since I'm back, guess what? She finally woke up last week, and safe to say the doctors have confirmed that she is well enough to return home in a week. Her condition has improved, though she is still a little exhausted, and a bit confused as to what had happened.

i don't know if you guys will believe me, but I sincerely and truly apologise for anything that happened because of my hiatus. I hope that you guys will welcome me back with open arms as you did previously, I would really appreciate that. You have no idea how much I miss interacting with all of you.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o

Good(bad??) news' date=' everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

Some of you guys know this, but earlier last year I had lost my mother to breast cancer, and as a result I had abstained from the game for more than a few months, however I returned as i missed all of you.

During the past month, I discovered that my granny had fallen into a coma after a bad fall, and i was determined not to let the same happen to her, losing another loved family member after such a short span would be.. more painful than I can ever imagine. I decided to leave SM temporarily, and school as well, i was allowed compassionate leave so that I could care for my gran.

But since I'm back, guess what? She finally woke up last week, and safe to say the doctors have confirmed that she is well enough to return home in a week. Her condition has improved, though she is still a little exhausted, and a bit confused as to what had happened.

i don't know if you guys will believe me, but I sincerely and truly apologise for anything that happened because of my hiatus. I hope that you guys will welcome me back with open arms as you did previously, I would really appreciate that. You have no idea how much I miss interacting with all of you.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o[/quote']

Welcome back mate!!!!! Hope you and your family are ok!!

Also there's millions of things worth more than a simple forum or a game.... Your Family is far far more important!!!! No Need to apologize mate! :)

looks like Montpellier offloading Belhanda & yanga-mbiwa at long last after so much speculation

personal terms agreed with Fenerbache for Belhanda, just need to sort a transfer fee

Newcastle seem to have more or less tied up Yanga.

Good(bad??) news' date=' everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o[/quote']

Good to have you back, and wish you the best for the future

:)

Welcome back my friend, i hope your problems are over now!

I want to know the potential and if i keep or sell any of those players?

Romain ALESSANDRINI

Frédéric BULOT

Rémy CABELLA

Gueïda FOFANA

Djibril SIDIBÉ

Willy BOLY

Kurt ZOUMA

Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN

Ali AHAMADA

Yassine BENZIA

Anthony MARTIAL

Neal MAUPAY

Axel NGANDO

Rafidine ABDULLAH

Steeve YAGO

Jean-Daniel AKPA AKPRO

Wissam BEN YEDDER

thanks in advance

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Is Yanga Mbiwa really going to transfer to Newcastle? according to BBC it's a deal already done for 8 M (even if, if it's true, I can't understand why for this little amount of money AC milan or other better teams didn't made a bid for him).

However if he really moves to Newcastle is still worth keeping him? or playing in Newcastle will stop his rating increase? Thank you

I want to know the potential and if i keep or sell any of those players?

Romain ALESSANDRINI

Frédéric BULOT

Rémy CABELLA

Gueïda FOFANA

Djibril SIDIBÉ

Willy BOLY

Kurt ZOUMA

Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN

Ali AHAMADA

Yassine BENZIA

Anthony MARTIAL

Neal MAUPAY

Axel NGANDO

Rafidine ABDULLAH

Steeve YAGO

Jean-Daniel AKPA AKPRO

Wissam BEN YEDDER

thanks in advance

Keep those in bold. The rest you could sell them.

Is Yanga Mbiwa really going to transfer to Newcastle? according to BBC it's a deal already done for 8 M (even if' date=' if it's true, I can't understand why for this little amount of money AC milan or other better teams didn't made a bid for him).

However if he really moves to Newcastle is still worth keeping him? or playing in Newcastle will stop his rating increase? Thank you[/quote']

I think he is worth keeping. If he moves to Newcastle and plays regular, he will be a solid 90 and then he will have the chance to rise to 91 if Newcastle does well (next season...) or/and if he plays for the NT. And of course, he will be playing in a better league and he will have more chances for a transfer to a better club, if he performs well.

Keep those in bold. The rest you could sell them.

Akpa-Akpro is one I'd keep aswell.

Is it worth keeping Joris Delle after his latest rise or shall I sell him ?

Also do you see Ikoko getting playtime anywhere soon with PSG or shall I sell him too ?

Keep Delle.

His last 2 league games' date=' (13th of January and 20th of January) he's had a clean sheet ... He's quite good and I can see him rising to around 86 at the end of the season.

as for Ikoko, doubt he'll play anything, unless the entire PSG midfield is injured or suspended.[/center']