Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I think he is worth keeping. If he moves to Newcastle and plays regular' date=' he will be a solid 90 and then he will have the chance to rise to 91 if Newcastle does well (next season...) or/and if he plays for the NT. And of course, he will be playing in a better league and he will have more chances for a transfer to a better club, if he performs well.[/quote']

Well, I honestly think that if he really moves to Newcastle he will be stuck on 90 for a long time...can't see him rising there honestly..

However I have to choose who to give away between him, Etienne Capoue (or Dede - Vasco) in order to get Balotelli. Who would you advice me to swap?

Thank you

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Well' date=' I honestly think that if he really moves to Newcastle he will be stuck on 90 for a long time...can't see him rising there honestly..

However I have to choose who to give away between him, Etienne Capoue (or Dede - Vasco) in order to get Balotelli. Who would you advice me to swap?

Thank you[/quote']

Either Yanga or Dede.

Capoue is the best defensive midfielder in France.

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Thank you Elo! I hoped to receive your answer! :)

If you had to choose one between Dede and Yanga who would you choose?

Do you agree that a transfer to Newcastle could stuck him on 90 or you’d still prefer Yanga to Dede even if playing in Newcaslte (at the bottom of Premier league)?

Thank you again

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Thank you Elo! I hoped to receive your answer! :)

If you had to choose one between Dede and Yanga who would you choose?

Do you agree that a transfer to Newcastle could stuck him on 90 or you’d still prefer Yanga to Dede even if playing in Newcaslte (at the bottom of Premier league)?

Thank you again

Well' date=' I've always seen Yanga-Mbiwa as a tad overrated in all honesty.

But for some reasons, big clubs seems to disagree with me.

I've never seen Dede play, so can't really compare the two :P

But just because of that, I must say Dede, haven't seen him play tho like I said !

As for Yanga's potential at Newcastle, that comes down entirely to what other players they buy, and how good they perform over the season.

[/center']

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

How good is Aissa Mandi (Stade de Reims)? What is his potential?

A good enough riser' date=' not afraid to tackle, but pretty inconsistent, has one good game, then 2 average ones, and the pattern continues on. Far more comfortable on the right, i might add.

If you have the resources, it's hard to say why not.[/color']

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Well' date=' I honestly think that if he really moves to Newcastle he will be stuck on 90 for a long time...can't see him rising there honestly..

Thank you[/quote']

to even answer your question even simpler, i wouldnt bother with Balotelli, until he starts proving himself as a player.

cant get a game at Man City, and they want 37M to sell him....

i wouldnt trade away any of those 3. Yet.

Thank you[/quote']

First of all, if you need a forward you should try and find someone better (actually, more consistent!) than Balotelli! :o

But if you had to choose between those 3 to give away, then that would be Yanga Mbiwa. As i said, even if he moves to Newcastle he will be a solid 90, but the other two are better players.

Dede is probably the best CB in Brazil right now, he gets some NT caps and he is continually linked with a transfer to big European teams (Milan etc).

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I am lookig for someone to give a few predictions maybe a couple of games once or twice a week on french division 1 or two , correct scores,over 2.5 ,out right wins ,both teams to score,someone with good french knowledge give me a mail if you think you up to the job as I am expanding my blog .

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

what about Mathieu Deplagne? can he become a regular for Montpellier or he's playing just because of the injury of Stambouli?

how did he play in the last 3 or 4 matches he started?

thank you

what about Mathieu Deplagne? can he become a regular for Montpellier or he's playing just because of the injury of Stambouli?

how did he play in the last 3 or 4 matches he started?

thank you

he is covering for other players, i mentioned earlier in the thread...

Stambouli > injured

El Kaoutari > playing for Morocco at AFCON

Congre

Hilton

probably all ahead of him