The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

I see Sirigu has been given a +2 for the next review. Slightly generous?

Has he been playing well enough to warrant such a rise?

It's about 75/25 in favour of him rising +2 ... He's been playing all the games for PSG ... and He's done it extremely well ... He's likely to be in the Euros with Italy ( even tho It's only as a backup to Gigi ) - and taking over in Gli Azzuri after Gigi - He's been a monster in goal for PSG and IMO that warrants a rise to +2

:P

Especially if they win the leauge as he's better then Lloris by a mile and a half :P

+5 for Bahebeck' date=' nice :) Glad I bought him cheap.[/quote']

Aye ... he's been used as the backup striker for Gameiro when Hoarau were injured ... playing 3rd violin atm but could surprise us all and knock Hoarau down a notch ... IMO +5 is easily within reach ( Jordan Ayew is 85 and is only a sub ) and Bahebeck IS one of the bigger forward talents in France ... Slim chance he gets a +6.

I'll not question your judgement :) I would have expected a +1 though based on the fact that he's not an international keeper yet and has only had the 1 season playing for a club that is looking to win the league.

Seeing as Hart is only 91 at present' date=' although due to rise to 92. Do you feel Sirigu is worthy of being only 1 rating below Hart?[/quote']

Hart should IMO be rated 93 since I see him as a better GK then Reina ... so yes, 91 is a fair rating in comparison with Joe Hart ^^

I wont go at the England V France debate again lmao

It's about 75/25 in favour of him rising +2 ... He's been playing all the games for PSG ... and He's done it extremely well ... He's likely to be in the Euros with Italy ( even tho It's only as a backup to Gigi ) - and taking over in Gli Azzuri after Gigi - He's been a monster in goal for PSG and IMO that warrants a rise to +2

Especially if they win the leauge as he's better then Lloris by a mile and a half :P

I'll not question your judgement :) I would have expected a +1 though based on the fact that he's not an international keeper yet and has only had the 1 season playing for a club that is looking to win the league.

Seeing as Hart is only 91 at present, although due to rise to 92. Do you feel Sirigu is worthy of being only 1 rating below Hart?

He is on bench for 2 games... What is your advice' date=' should I keep him or sell? Can he rise on 91?[/quote']

For 2 GAMES ... ... jesus christ superstar ... have you ever heard of a player that does not play all the games in the leauge due to being fatigued ?

lol .. Gameiro is the starter for PSG ... he has played 25 games so far this season and Hoarau is just back from Injury so ofcourse Ancelotti let's Kev rest a bit :P

Yes He'll rise :P

And Derek ... I've answered your quezzy :P

How do you rate M'bia? Does he have a chance of rising / moving to an even bigger club? Sane question for Niang and Boudebouz.

Mbia is a 91 in my books .... Niang will get a nice rise ... Boudebouz needs to MOVE rapidly lol ... he'll never rise if he plays for a Sochaux in L2

I´m sorry to disagree with you m8, but his chances is more like 99/1 in favour of him rising only +1. I think he deserves to rise yes, quality keeper, but +2 is not a real possibility. You´re probably unfamiliar with how SM do the revaluations and you also kinda overrate Ligue 1 and some of his players a bit imo. I think your advices on player´s quality are generally good and helpfull, but you can´t be so generous in terms of rises. Cheers.

Riferimento: Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Mbia is a 91 in my books .... Niang will get a nice rise ... Boudebouz needs to MOVE rapidly lol ... he'll never rise if he plays for a Sochaux in L2

Bafetimbi Gomis 89 ---> 90 ??

I sell him?or no?

It's one of the player for the future(90+)?

I´m sorry to disagree with you m8' date=' but his chances is more like 99/1 in favour of him rising only +1. I think he deserves to rise yes, quality keeper, but +2 is not a real possibility. You´re probably unfamiliar with how SM do the revaluations and you also kinda overrate Ligue 1 and some of his players a bit imo. I think your advices on player´s quality are generally good and helpfull, but you can´t be so generous in terms of rises. Cheers.[/quote']

I think It's safe to say that It's the other way around ... that you are one of the last of a dying breed ... the kind of people that HIGHLY UNDERRATE Ligue 1.

Ligue 1 is a leauge that has everything really.

It has the technical finesse that are seen in La Liga and Serie A, It has the brutality and full on attack from Bundesliga and Premier Leauge ... and It's the leauge with the highest concentration of young superstars in the making ;)

You are quite mistaken about me not knowing about SM reviews etc. You should perhaps take into consideration that I'm a SM Admin :P

Sirigu have been one of the best GK's in the leauge this season, will play CL next season, is the one to replace Gigi in Gli Azzuri ... etc. etc. etc.

You have a very twisted way of seeing things if you still believe that Ligue 1 is a 2nd class leauge.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Bafetimbi Gomis 89 ---> 90 ??

I sell him?or no?

It's one of the player for the future(90+)?

It's 50/50 wether Gomis will hit 90 ... He's quite good and has caps for Les Bleus but at the end of the day there's better strikers in france ... I can safely say with 95% that He'll never be a 90+ player.

I think It's safe to say that It's the other way around ... that you are one of the last of a dying breed ... the kind of people that HIGHLY UNDERRATE Ligue 1.

Ligue 1 is a leauge that has everything really.

It has the technical finesse that are seen in La Liga and Serie A' date=' It has the brutality and full on attack from Bundesliga and Premier Leauge ... and It's the leauge with the highest concentration of young superstars in the making ;)

You are quite mistaken about me not knowing about SM reviews etc. You should perhaps take into consideration that I'm a SM Admin :P

Sirigu have been one of the best GK's in the leauge this season, will play CL next season, is the one to replace Gigi in Gli Azzuri ... etc. etc. etc.

You have a very twisted way of seeing things if you still believe that Ligue 1 is a 2nd class leauge.[/center']

I don´t higly underrate Ligue 1 at all m8, i never said it was a 2nd class league. I think it´s a good league with good players that i admire, but it´s still behind the big four. I said Sirigu is a quality keeper and should rise, but not +2. It´s not consistent with how SM do the ratings. They almost never raise an 89 player to 91 even in England/Spain/Germany/Italy... If you tell me next season he can rise to 91 at some point, if he and PSG do great, and he plays for Italy, i totally agree with you, but atm he does not justify a rise of +2. He also lacks NT appearcenes atm like Dancpoli already mentioned, and that´s an aspect SM reviewers usually gives importance. Some 89 players struggle to get 90 because of that fact. I respect your opinion, but i´m almost sure he wont rise +2. Cheers.

I don´t higly underrate Ligue 1 at all m8' date=' i never said it was a 2nd class league. I think it´s a good league with good players that i admire, but it´s still behind the big four. I said Sirigu is a quality keeper and should rise, but not +2. It´s not consistent with how SM do the ratings. They almost never raise an 89 player to 91 even in England/Spain/Germany/Italy... If you tell me next season he can rise to 91 at some point, if he and PSG do great, and he plays for Italy, i totally agree with you, but atm he does not justify a rise of +2. He also lacks NT appearcenes atm like Dancpoli already mentioned, and that´s an aspect SM reviewers usually gives importance. Some 89 players struggle to get 90 because of that fact. I respect your opinion, but i´m almost sure he wont rise +2. Cheers.[/quote']

What you have to take into consideration with this is that Siggu has been an 89 since He played for Palermo ... and If you compare Palermo to Paris Saint-Germain ... you are 2 worlds apart.

PSG are a top team in Ligue 1 - and Ligue 1 is not a bad leauge ... Lyon and Marseille always go far in CL ... just an example - I believe ... quite firmly aswell I might add , that Sirigu in a matter of seasons will be a 93 rated GK, taking over after Gigi in Gli Azzuri ... going far in CL etc.

I don't really know how much Ligue 1 football you've watched this season ... nor how many PSG matches you've seen either ... But Sirigu is one of the best GK's in L1 ... I'd honestly say that Ahamada is the only one that's been better this season ...

Add to that the incredible hype that is surrounding PSG as a team and the financial muscles that is behind them ... I know quite well that those kind of things paly a part in the ratings aswell ...

In time we'll find out who is correct ... but please don't say I overrate Ligue 1 :P I've had that discussion too many times already :P and I've converted a few to my view aswell ;)

Hi' date=' how good is Jourdren of Monpelier? Does he have a chance of rising +2?[/quote']

I'd say he has a very good chance at rising ... 89 is 50/50 ... but I can assure you a +1 ... if Montpellier wins L1 then he's a sure 89 ^^

If you want a younger GK that'll rise I'd propose that you go after Ahamada who'll be 88/89 after the season ^^

And soon he'll take over from Lloris in Les Bleus aswell.

I'd say he has a very good chance at rising ... 89 is 50/50 ... but I can assure you a +1 ... if Montpellier wins L1 then he's a sure 89 ^^

If you want a younger GK that'll rise I'd propose that you go after Ahamada who'll be 88/89 after the season ^^

And soon he'll take over from Lloris in Les Bleus aswell.

Thanks for the advice! Is Ahamada really that good?

Thanks for the advice! Is Ahamada really that good?

He is yeah ... he's the starter for Toloue and have been that all season ... most clean sheets in L1 this season aswell ^^

Lloris has a few weaknesses ... Ahamada is an overall better GK ... he needs a tad more experience but after that he's ready for the NT!

LYON HAVE BEEN UPPED ... CHANGES MAY OCCUR !