Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Any chance for a rise at the next update for Dejan Lovren' date=' Marvin Martin and Remy Cabella?[/quote']

It really depends WHEN the next update will be.

If there is an update, say, end of season, then Cabella could have +1 if he keeps playing first team football and Lovren +1 if he is a first team member, plays good and Lyon ends the season in the first 2 positions.

I don't see Martin getting a rise this season, the level he plays and Lille's position are very poor comparing with previous seasons.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can you tell me about Vicor MONTAÑO? He's currently injured' date=' maybe until march so I do know if he will be stable or not. Thanks in advance[/quote']

Montano is a player that has reached its full potential, I think that in the future he can only decrease.

Is Gaetan Courtet worth hanging onto?

TIA.

you don't recommend it, at the end of the season will be a maximum of 84/85.

Is Gaetan Courtet worth hanging onto?

TIA.

id keep him. A late bloomer in the pro game after suffering with cancer i believe.

Already caught bigger clubs eye, Newcastle have scouted him late last year.

Who are the players to look out for from Monaco' date=' Caen, Nantes, Guingamp and Angers?

Ferrera Carrasco? Ocampos, obviously. what about Yatabare?[/quote']

My personal favorite.

Caen - Raphael Guerreiro

Nantes - Jordan Veretout

Have no idea about the other club's future player.

Don't watch ligue 1 much, and i was wondering if Sakho has a chance of rising anytime soon, during this year at least? And what's his max potential? is he 92/93 material? i remember he has been a hot prospect a few years now...

Thanks in advance

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Don't watch ligue 1 much' date=' and i was wondering if Sakho has a chance of rising anytime soon, during this year at least? And what's his max potential? is he 92/93 material? i remember he has been a hot prospect a few years now...

Thanks in advance[/quote']

At the end of the season has a good chance of having a +1, Future 93/94

How about the future for Kurt Zouma? How good is he compared to the likes of Sakho. :)

Easily 90+ potential, he has a bright future ahead of him, if everything goes well a transfer to a club bigger than Saint-Etienne will happen eventually, sooner or later. IMO he will be rated higher than Sakho in the future, if he makes a move to the right (top) club where he will continue to find regular gametime.

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

How about the future for Kurt Zouma? How good is he compared to the likes of Sakho. :)

Good player' date=' definitely a future 90. can be compared to Sakho only for his physical.

Divock ORIGI changes? ;)

Surely he has already gained a +1/2

Easily 90+ potential' date=' he has a bright future ahead of him, if everything goes well a transfer to a club bigger than Saint-Etienne will happen eventually, sooner or later. IMO he will be rated higher than Sakho in the future, if he makes a move to the right (top) club where he will continue to find regular gametime.[/quote']
FRANCE/ OFFICIAL, Zouma extends with Saint-Etienne

18 year old center back Kurt Zouma has extend his deal with Saint-Etienne until June 2017.

commited to ASSE now for a while, may have a big release clause to ensure Saint Etienne get top money for him

Z labidi or j martial

Potential?

Please share ur inputs and opinions. Thank u:cool:

Johan Martial the defender or Anthony Martial the attacker?

Johan is a solid young CB, slow gaining experience with Brest. IMO maybe a season or so there then a move to a bigger Ligue 1 club.

Anthony Martial is a Lyon prospect, hovering around the 1st team squad and standout player for France U17s (8 goals in 9) but i think Benzia is ahead of him in the pecking order....Labidi, i think is behind the pair of them...

hard to say who will be the best option, alot of young forward players at Lyon.......Benzia, Martial, Labidi, N'Jie & Novillo

I recently heard Zouma has just came back from a ankle injury is he still highly rated or time to sell up?

Neal Maupay? who is this guy bought him which virtually no knowledge apart from juve and arsenal wanting him

Florian Thauvin?

Hervin Ongenda?

Sebastien Haller?

I recently heard Zouma has just came back from a ankle injury is he still highly rated or time to sell up?

There's never a right time to sell a Zouma! He's top player mate keep him future 90+ B).

Neal Maupay? who is this guy bought him which virtually no knowledge apart from juve and arsenal wanting him

Florian Thauvin?

Hervin Ongenda?

Sebastien Haller?

I'd definetely keep Maupay & Thauvin also. Ongenda is a top prospect for sure but need's playtime to show his abilities.Same story for Haller. Elohim could enlighten us tho ;]