Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can I have an opinion on Ecuele MAnga? I know he's injured...but is he worth keeping for the future?

Can he move to bigger clubs in the summer? Thank you

Searching this thread, you will find some positive opinions about him.

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can I have an opinion on Ecuele MAnga? I know he's injured...but is he worth keeping for the future?

He is a player with a potential of +88, certainly will not let his team

Best defender in Ligue 1 mate.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

EYSSERIC' date=' Valentin can somebody enlighten me about his potential ? i bought him just cose he has a "footballer face"[/quote']

Very interesting player, future +89

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can i ask when the french league will be reviewed and what will happen to Lamine Sane of Bordeaux.

Thanks

The French league has been done a few months ago, and the upcoming changes should be made in the month of May / June.

Sane is a player with a potential of 89, but it is too early to know whether he will.

Best defender in Ligue 1 mate.

I know that you are an expert in french league , but this is the most bias i ever seen here . In ligue 1 is playing the best defender in the world(Thiago Silva) and you say that Ecuele Manga is better? lol

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Will Jeremy Menez rise? He has been great in the Champs league.

Champions Leauge are but a few games a season in comparison to domestic league games ... in his Ligue 1 games he's been dreadful .. I'd say he's closer to a drop then a rise in all honesty.

I know that you are an expert in french league ' date=' but this is the most bias i ever seen here . In ligue 1 is playing the best defender in the world(Thiago Silva) and you say that Ecuele Manga is better? lol[/quote']

Just saw this, I have never, and probably never will see Thiago Silva as the best defender in the world ... I'm a PSG supporter ... but no, Thiago Silva is in my eyes not the best defender in the world, during his time at PSG he's never impressed me once.

Ecuele Manga is extremely underrated due to the fact he plays for a bad NT and a small Ligue 1 club.

I rate him higher then Thiago Silva, call it bias if you wish, I just don't see what makes Thiago Silva "the best in the world" ...

And as I've already stated, Thiago Silva hasn't impressed me once in Ligue 1 ... I don't really care what he's done at Milan etc. as far as Ligue 1 defenders, Ecuele Manga is better then Thiago Silva if we base it on Ligue 1 performance.

And lastly, I fail to see how this can be bias, I'm a PSG supporter, for whom Thiago Silva plays, and Ecuele Manga is from Gabon so not even french ... so yeah, please point out the bias in this :)

Thank you vincy' date=' repped.

If possible, i'd like to hear also Elo's opinion.[/quote']

Both are equally bad imo, if you could find someone else you'd be better off!

:)

Thank you for the opinions on Ecuele Manga! Could I have any advice also on Ghezzal who just rose today? Is he one for the future? can be a regular for Lyon? and what is his potential? Thank you!

EDIT: another quick question...having to choose who should I buy between Serge Aurier (12 M) and Franck Tabanou (7 M) ?

Just saw this' date=' I have never, and probably never will see Thiago Silva as the best defender in the world ... I'm a PSG supporter ... but no, Thiago Silva is in my eyes not the best defender in the world, during his time at PSG he's never impressed me once.

Ecuele Manga is extremely underrated due to the fact he plays for a bad NT and a small Ligue 1 club.

I rate him higher then Thiago Silva, call it bias if you wish, I just don't see what makes Thiago Silva "the best in the world" ...

And as I've already stated, Thiago Silva hasn't impressed me once in Ligue 1 ... I don't really care what he's done at Milan etc. as far as Ligue 1 defenders, Ecuele Manga is better then Thiago Silva if we base it on Ligue 1 performance.

And lastly, I fail to see how this can be bias, I'm a PSG supporter, for whom Thiago Silva plays, and Ecuele Manga is from Gabon so not even french ... so yeah, please point out the bias in this :)[/center']

Both are equally bad imo, if you could find someone else you'd be better off! :)

I didn't know that you are a PSG fan , i was to , when petro-dollars came, i stoped to support them .

Thiago Silva is one of the best CD in the world cose he has everything what a CD need . in addition he has pace and good shot. he was injured(and i think he is injured now to) , that's why he didn't perform at the AC Milan level . he's first year on the new league . you can even put him in the same sentence with Ecuele Manga.

If Ecuele Manga was that good , the fact that he play for a small team would make him a great low money buy for a bigger or richer team.

Thank you for the opinions on Ecuele Manga! Could I have any advice also on Ghezzal who just rose today? Is he one for the future? can be a regular for Lyon? and what is his potential? Thank you!

EDIT: another quick question...having to choose who should I buy between Serge Aurier (12 M) and Franck Tabanou (7 M) ?

Rachid is highly regarded in his club' date=' he certainly A great potential, for now I would say +86 ...

Aurier is better :)

Gaëtan Courtet -> +3?

Yes ! +3 for him :)