The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Mbia is a 91 in my books .... Niang will get a nice rise ... Boudebouz needs to MOVE rapidly lol ... he'll never rise if he plays for a Sochaux in L2

:P

Thanks man, gott spread. Do you think Mbia can get 91 this season? I think Sochaux getting relegated would be good for his SM future, because he would have to move :D. Btw, is Charlie Davies likely to be given a proper second chance at Ligue 1?

Thanks man' date=' gott spread. Do you think Mbia can get 91 this season? I think Sochaux getting relegated would be good for his SM future, because he would have to move :D. Btw, is Charlie Davies likely to be given a proper second chance at Ligue 1?[/quote']

Had I not been a swede I doubt I would've known who Davies were

;)

I think he'll get a 2nd chance yeah ... :)

I do actually think he can get 91 this season ... he deserves it in all fairness! But SM works in mysterious ways ! ;)

And yeah I agree :P That'd be the best thing :P

It's about 75/25 in favour of him rising +2 ... He's been playing all the games for PSG ... and He's done it extremely well ... He's likely to be in the Euros with Italy ( even tho It's only as a backup to Gigi ) - and taking over in Gli Azzuri after Gigi - He's been a monster in goal for PSG and IMO that warrants a rise to +2

He won't rise to 91, he doesn't start for his national team (he may do in the future but SM can't rise him due to something he may do it the future). He also has only played 90 minutes of European football this year which is another huge factor in a player rising. Also the French league is the 5th best league in Europe which also probably limits the chances of his rise to 91 as it is very hard for a player to do that in the leagues better than Ligue 1. So overall in my opinion there is probably less than a 10% chance of him going up plus 2.

He won't rise to 91' date=' he doesn't start for his national team (he may do in the future but SM can't rise him due to something he may do it the future). He also has only played 90 minutes of European football this year which is another huge factor in a player rising. Also the French league is the 5th best league in Europe which also probably limits the chances of his rise to 91 as it is very hard for a player to do that in the leagues better than Ligue 1. So overall in my opinion there is probably less than a 10% chance of him going up plus 2.[/quote']

We'll see my friend ^^ Pazz is agreeing with me tho

He is yeah ... he's the starter for Toloue and have been that all season ... most clean sheets in L1 this season aswell ^^

Lloris has a few weaknesses ... Ahamada is an overall better GK ... he needs a tad more experience but after that he's ready for the NT!

LYON HAVE BEEN UPPED ... CHANGES MAY OCCUR !

Lloris is better than Ahamada' date=' mate. Lloris is really one of the best 'keepers in the world. Say that he'd play for the likes of Real, Barca or United and perform like this and people would have thought that he's up there in the top trio of 'keepers, for sure. Lloris doesn't have any weakness', perhaps only the fact that he might be a bit to unflexible in the air. However, the last time I noticed that was in the game against Lille - back in Dec '09. ;)

We'll see my friend ^^ Pazz is agreeing with me tho

Adam does bring in a fair point. I'll take the mistake - I assumed that Bastos, Gourcuff and Hazard went from 89 to 91 in a direct jump in the past - which they didn't. Sooner or later, Sirigu will go beyond 91, so snap him up now. Future Gli Azzuri player and the heir to Buffon.

Lloris is better than Ahamada' date=' mate. Lloris is really one of the best 'keepers in the world. Say that he'd play for the likes of Real, Barca or United and perform like this and people would have thought that he's up there in the top trio of 'keepers, for sure. Lloris doesn't have any weakness', perhaps only the fact that he might be a bit to unflexible in the air. However, the last time I noticed that was in the game against Lille - back in Dec '09. ;)

Adam does bring in a fair point. I'll take the mistake - I assumed that Bastos, Gourcuff and Hazard went from 89 to 91 in a direct jump in the past - which they didn't. Sooner or later, Sirigu will go beyond 91, so snap him up now. Future Gli Azzuri player and the heir to Buffon.[/quote']

He has weaknesses' ... you just don't want to realize them

;) Nuff said :D haha :P Big Brother börjar snart !! HAR INTE TID MED DETTA XD

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

It's 50/50 wether Gomis will hit 90 ... He's quite good and has caps for Les Bleus but at the end of the day there's better strikers in france ... I can safely say with 95% that He'll never be a 90+ player.

Thank you very much...

and Jeremy Pied(Lyon) and Pierrick Cros(Saint Etienne)?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Thank you very much...

and Jeremy Pied(Lyon) and Pierrick Cros(Saint Etienne)?

If you go to the first post ... you will find the Lyon ratings ... as for Cros ... At this point in time I'm not sure.

lol, I do not want to be the bad guy here, but you really need to reconsider your predictions for Lyon, Elohim... They´re having a really poor season, it shouldn´t be any raises for their top players i guess. Gourcuff will probably drop, he deserves to, and probably other players. Kallstrom and Briand can´t rise. Gonalons just rose in last changes, he will need more time to rise again. Lovren wont rise too, cause he lacks gametime, probably injured or something. He´s a good CB though. And why would Kolodziejczak rise +3(!!) to 85? He did not play at all. And Lacazette a +4 to 87? It´s more like a +2 to 85, and i know he´s a good CF, but not a starter if Lisandro, Gomis and Briand are fit.. You really need to be more conservative in your predictions m8. Also you missed Samuel Umtiti, he will probably be the best riser for Lyon. Should get a +5 rise from his 75 rating. Cheers.

lol' date=' I do not want to be the bad guy here, but you really need to reconsider your predictions for Lyon, Elohim... They´re having a really poor season, it shouldn´t be any raises for their top players i guess. Gourcuff will probably drop, he deserves to, and probably other players. Kallstrom and Briand can´t rise. Gonalons just rose in last changes, he will need more time to rise again. Lovren wont rise too, cause he lacks gametime, probably injured or something. He´s a good CB though. And why would Kolodziejczak rise +3(!!) to 85? He did not play at all. And Lacazette a +4 to 87? It´s more like a +2 to 85, and i know he´s a good CF, but not a starter if Lisandro, Gomis and Briand are fit.. You really need to be more conservative in your predictions m8. Also you missed Samuel Umtiti, he will probably be the best riser for Lyon. Should get a +5 rise from his 75 rating. Cheers.[/quote']

Don't just eat me up xD Yell some at Pazz aswell

Don't just eat me up xD Yell some at Pazz aswell

ahah, fair enough m8. Works for both of you then. I think the predictions are way too optimistic, Lyon´s predictions particularly, and already mentioned Sirigu´s prediction.

And let me say this m8, PSG build a great team this year, that´s true, but Lyon and Marseille are not the same, not to talk about Bordeaux... And Lille is too much dependent of Hazard and lost Rami, Cabaye and Sow... Montpellier have some quality players like Belhand, Giroud or Yanga Mbiwa, but if other «top» teams are really strong they shouldn´t be in that place. One thing i forget to say about PSG is that they already got knocked out of Europe League, that wont help Sirigu´s cause too. I hope you take my criticism in the right way, i don´t want to upset you or something like that.

ahah' date=' fair enough m8. Works for both of you then. I think the predictions are way too optimistic, Lyon´s predictions particularly, and already mentioned Sirigu´s prediction.

And let me say this m8, PSG build a great team this year, that´s true, but Lyon and Marseille are not the same, not to talk about Bordeaux... And Lille is too much dependent of Hazard and lost Rami, Cabaye and Sow... Montpellier have some quality players like Belhand, Giroud or Yanga Mbiwa, but if other «top» teams are really strong they shouldn´t be in that place. One thing i forget to say about PSG is that they already got knocked out of Europe League, that wont help Sirigu´s cause too. [b']I hope you take my criticism in the right way, i don´t want to upset you or something like that.[/b]

It's called constructive criticism for a reason mate

;) And whereas you are fairly pessimistic in terms of player ratings I choose to be a tad optimistic ... and you have to realize that the season are not over yet either !

I'm off to bed now ... I shall be respodning in a bigger post when I wake up :P

It's called constructive criticism for a reason mate

;) And whereas you are fairly pessimistic in terms of player ratings I choose to be a tad optimistic ... and you have to realize that the season are not over yet either !

I'm off to bed now ... I shall be respodning in a bigger post when I wake up :P

yes, that's exactly it. have a good rest m8.