The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Hello guys

I'm a bit concerned with the new rating system Bayall Sall won't see a rise.

What do you think about him? I personally think that he deserves at least a +2 for his whole season. (am i too optimistic?:confused::confused::confused:)

85 is not even justified by his statistics and the league position reached by his squad...

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

How big a talent is Corentin Jean considered to be? Is he likely to stay with Troyes following there relegation?

Also wouldn't mind an opinion on Rabiot having just signed him in a very competitive GW I'd like to know how highly he's regarded. Thanks in advance.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

How big a talent is Corentin Jean considered to be? Is he likely to stay with Troyes following there relegation?

Also wouldn't mind an opinion on Rabiot having just signed him in a very competitive GW I'd like to know how highly he's regarded. Thanks in advance.

Jean in my opinion has the ability to be a future star of French football, but at such a young age, he needs to be carefully managed to make sure his career does not go astray.

He will stay at Troyes and this will be a great chance for Jean to establish his game.

It's important that the player don't move now, because any move for him would be a poor decision as it is one that could really disrupt his development.

How good is Gomis? Has he peaked at 90? I heard he may leave' date=' is that because of he is a very good player or the deficit in finances at Lyon?[/quote']

In my opinion the player has peaked. And yes, he is set to leave Lyon. Swansea is still in talks over the possible signing of the player.

I'd suggest you to sell him for a good offer and buy another forward to replace him.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Is Gourcuff worth buying? As long as he can keep his 90 rating I will go for him but I'm worried he could drop soon. Need some help :(

Yoann Gourcuff has struggled to impress at Lyon since his move from Bordeaux in 2010. He should have been already dropped last year in my opinion.

He has had no real success at Lyon and Lyon is ready to cash in on him.

I read that Atletico Madrid is keen on bringing Yoann in loan and also Arsenal is interested in him, so i'd suggest you to wait and see before bidding.

Future ratings/worth keeping?

Alphonse Areola

Lucas Ocampos

Yassine Benzia

Wissam Ben Yedder

Romain Alessandrini

Kurt Zouma

Keep all if can

:eek:

Zouma being the best imo' date=' then Alessandrini and Ben Yedder, then Ocampos, then Benzia and Areola.[/color']

Aubameyang likely to get 90 anytime soon?

Yep' date=' if he doesen't get 90 now something is seriously wrong with SM ... he's been phenomenal this season ... and onto better things at Dortmund now ... can see him rise quite big in the coming years.[/center']