The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

He can play right back in SM ;)

I believe he won't maintain this position in the future. He has made only 4 apppearances this year at right back' date=' especially over the last weeks as Anthony Reveillere has been dropped from the squad. Next season the right back will be Miguel Lopes, who has joined Lyon on a loan, being the replacement for Reveillere, whose contract ran out at the end of last season.

[/size']

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Keep. Why? Because:

1. He is only 22;
  2. He is as good or better than most available players in that role;
  3. He plays for a team that boasts the likes of Gonalons and may be ready to let him go;
  4. You're playing in a competitive GW' date=' so i guess it's difficult to find good players to replace him...[/b']

I'm also pondering whether to keep him, and I was wondering if you think he has a chance to make it to 90+ in the next few years?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I'm also pondering whether to keep him' date=' and I was wondering if you think he has a chance to make it to 90+ in the next few years?[/quote']

This is a difficult question. There's no doubt that he will rise in future and i believe that 89 in future is not beyond any possibility.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

is lavezzi a safe 92? is he at his peak?

RIVIEYRAN' date=' Cyriaque worth keeping? what potential have he?[/quote']

The season's top 3 players of PSG are undoubtedly Ibra, Matuidi and Silva. Lavezzi may not have had an incredible season, but he scored the decisive goal against Valencia in order to make it to the quarter-finals, and has undeniable class. He won't rise nor drop. He's a safe 92 and most likely at his peak.

I'd sell Cyriaque Rivieyran. He joined Gazélec Football Club Ajaccio after he had reached an agreement with his previous club Auxerre to terminate his contract. He will play National League football next season.:rolleyes:

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Stay' date=' too early to call a rise or drop. Depends on what he does in Monaco next season.[/quote']

Thanks! :) was thinking with the goals he scored last season, he probably deserves a rise, but with the move to Monaco, everything seems to have spun into uncertainty.

Can any one help me with these prospects from your leagues ?

Josuha GUILAVOGUI

Florian Thauvin

GRENIER' date=' Clément

Samuel Umtiti

Who is the best person to buy ? Already snapped up Mendy ![/quote']

You should buy at least 2 of those. I suggest you: GRENIER and UMTITI.

Arsene Wenger had been looking at bringing Grenier to Arsenal this summer but the Frenchman has opted to stay with current club Lyon signing a new contract. But still Arsenal are not ready to give up on the rising star. It seems that Gunners are too stubborn. :D

Umtiti is another hot prospect around France at the moment. He is a solid and serious defender and surely has a bright future ahead of him. He is attracting interest from Spurs, West Ham, MUTD, and Newcastle United in the BPL.

These 2 are some of my favourite players but also the other 2 are very good IMO, but if i have to choose i'd go for Grenier and Umtiti.:)

Re: Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

You should buy at least 2 of those. I suggest you: GRENIER and UMTITI.

Arsene Wenger had been looking at bringing Grenier to Arsenal this summer but the Frenchman has opted to stay with current club Lyon signing a new contract. But still Arsenal are not ready to give up on the rising star. It seems that Gunners are too stubborn. :D

Umtiti is another hot prospect around France at the moment. He is a solid and serious defender and surely has a bright future ahead of him. He is attracting interest from Spurs' date=' West Ham, MUTD, and Newcastle United in the BPL.

These 2 are some of my favourite players but also the other 2 are very good IMO, but if i have to choose i'd go for Grenier and Umtiti.:)[/quote']

WOW you've certainly sold me on GRENIER. I knew about Umtiti but not that much ! So cheers for helping me on that. I've repped you :)

Benjamin Mendy or samuel umiti? who has better potential?

I'd say Umtiti. :) But i'm not completely sure about that because also Mendy is a great prospect and the 2 players have got different characteristics. However' date=' atm i'm leaning towards Umtiti just because he has begun to gain first team experience with a better side earlier than Mendy.[/size'] Another reason is that Umtiti also enjoyed an impressive campaign, being almost always a regular at Lyon, and crowned that by playing a key role in the France team, who won the U20 World Cup earlier this month. Mendy has yet to prove his worth after he joined OM from second-tier Le Havre and i don't know how much game-time he will get next season.;)

Next review and potential..thanks:

LABIDI, Zakarie

COMAN, Kingsley

CONTE, Antoine

LAPORTE, Aymeric

YAISIEN, Abdallah

KOLODZIEJCZAK, Thimothée

MAUPAY, Neal

SANOGO, Yaya

GRENIER, Clément

CORCHIA, Sébastien

EYSSERIC, Valentin

ABDULLAH, Rafidine

FOFANA, Gueïda

FOFANA, Seko

AURIER, Serge

KHAZRI, Wahbi

So how will the lineup look for PSG? Any ideas?

Sirigu

VDW - Thiago Silva - Marquinhos/Sakho - Digne

Verratti - MatuidI

Lucas - Lavezzi

Cavani - Ibrahimovic

4-2-2-2

:)

Unless VDW recovers some kind of form from years ago he won't be first choice, Jallet started most last year and should be 90. Pastore will start ahead of Lucas and Menez too. :)