The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

When will Damien Perquis actually rise? (Sm Caen' date=' there is no Ligue 2 thread)[/quote']

Damien Perquis needs to raise at least +5 .

Does anyone know if Brazilian defender Lucas Mendes of Marseille is worth buying? What's his potential?

yes ' date=' realy good defender , he scored last round and i think he deserv to be a starter .

Why has Bocaly not been playing lately? this season and last season.

Is he safe at 88? quite urgent please :)

He had a 10 mounths injury , this weekend will be back , dont know if he will start . He is safe ,SM dont drope usually injured players .

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Why has Bocaly not been playing lately? this season and last season.

Is he safe at 88? quite urgent please :)

He should return from a hip problem. Daniel Congre has not been playing well so far and Bocaly could be fit enough for the next match. For the moment' date=' don't sell him as i doubt he'll drop.:)[/b']

Looks like Digne got his first start yesterday and did fairly well anyone know whats up with the other young brazillian they bought from Roma? carnt remember how to spell his name

His name is Marquinhos :) Well he was injured when he joined PSG, now he has fully recuparetd and l expect to make his debut soon.

Damien Perquis needs to raise at least +5 .

yes ' date=' realy good defender , he scored last round and i think he deserv to be a starter .

[/b']

He had a 10 mounths injury , this weekend will be back , dont know if he will start . He is safe ,SM dont drope usually injured players .

Thanks, and he scored another late equaliser for Marseille today. :P

Trying to make all France SM team. Who do you rate higher out of Thauvin or Veretout?

Only have enough money for one.

Thauvin has all the makings of a top talent and if i had to choose one of the 2 it would be him' date=' but we need to see how he performs for OM. On Saturday he made his debut against Toulouse and was substituted early in the 2nd half after failing to impress. So let's see and wait how he develops himself with OM. [/b']