4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

The set up is now done (named as above) and will be ready by tommorrow.

Due to the way set ups are done and also due to SM saying ceratin teams are not available the divisions & some teams have changed. If your team is no longer there please pick another. Just apply when ready but allow time for me to accept the application, please read the rules below.

I have accidentally put Portsmouth in the set up. I will take over this club with my other account and use only weakend players to make it fair

Division 1

Accrington Stanley - Woody

Derry City - Eazy

Weymouth - Luque

Rhyl

Clyde - Elliotick

Linfield - Alan Neller

Hamilton Academicals

Torquay United - Playakid69

Airbus UK

Stenhousemuir - Paul Thame

Division 2

Cork City - Col LUFC

Grays Athletic - Pot Noodle

Burton Albion - Tom Aldino

Glentoran - Kev G

Portsmouth - Not to be used

Ross County -Roscoe

East Fife

Welshpool Town

Connahs Quay Nomads

Crusaders - Luke C90

Division 3

Ebbsfleet United - Mark Stapley

Aldershot - Teje

Stafford Rangers - Ryan D

Bohemians - Danny williams

Cliftonville - Kevche

Alloa Athletic - Wee G10

Montrose

Bangor City

Llanelli

Drogheda United

Please read the rules before applying for teams as any rule breakers will be booted from the set up without a warning

Now for the rules.

1. Max senior squad size is to be 30 players with an addition of a 12 man youth squad (if wish to use a youth team player you must ensure there is room in the senior squad before moving them over)

2. No players rated over 80 can be brought / played unless they are already in your team or they have increased during the season.

3. No buying players from teams in the set up without managers.

4. ONLY players from europe can be brought / played however teams that already have non european players are allowed to be played.

These rules may be subject to change depending on how this set up goes however i will give at least 2 weeks notice before I change any rules

Good luck and have fun

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

Mark, i've decided to take up the job at Hamilton Academicals instead og Crusaders if you don't mind?

Shouldn't be a problem as Paul has Stenhousemuir and no-one else has wanted to be Hamilton so if it's not a problem i would like to change mate :)

I have therefore applied for Hamilton now, thanks again :D

Guest the plummer

SPENCE TAAKES CHARGE ALLOA

Greig spence has taken control at 3rd division club alloa atheltic ans stated that there is to be mass clear outs.

already moved and has aproached a few players to come on board and hopes to c some faces reporting to the first training session on monday

most players are for sale and spence also would like a friendly by next week

first game is away to bohemians and have a buy in the fisrt round of the cup

Reds Shocked at they are Thrown out of 4 Nations Championship.

Shelbourne have failed to get there license for the forth coming 4 Nations and as a result Shels has applied for the managers vacency at Drogheda United.

Shels stated that he was devastated that he couldent get the chance to manage the Shelbourne Championship winning team of 2006.

He is said to be looking forward to manage a irish team from the start however.

Ross County' date=' Stenhousemuir and Airbus UK have had bids for non european players accepted. This is against the rules, right?[/quote']

Stenhousemuir are first to admit the boss missed out the rule stating you are not allowed to buy non-European players. Paul Thame insists the mistake will not be made again and has withdrawn the transfers for the two players in question

:eek: Thnaks for nOt rat'ing me out TEJE ;)

i have also removed a bid i had for a player from the Ivory Coast.

Teje can be the Police man from now on.

Lost 4-2 away to safford rangers, with weakend squad cause i fell asleep at the computer last night & dident get team done lol. :D

I fell asleep watching a documentary on youtube about why its nearly the end of the world sure was the end of my night anyway. :)

Ross Philp's Ross County get off to a flier in the 4 nations championship.

They took on Cork City at Dingwall.

They ran out 3-1 winners with striker Shaun Higgins and midfielder Don Cowie(2) getting the goals after O'Flynn put Cork ahead.

County were boosted by Lewis Stevenson, arriving for £4.0M from Hibs.

Today they have had a bid of £2.8M accepted for Lille's midfielder Flavien Le Postollec.

Philp can also confirm that County have approached right back Krunoslav Bratkovic, with an offer of £2.4M + defender Alex Keddie

Next up, Portsmouth away :P

Ross County' date=' Stenhousemuir and Airbus UK have had bids for non european players accepted. This is against the rules, right?[/quote']

You are correct. I have to give a couple of warnings so far so please can we all stick to the rules. I will give it a couple of weeks and then there will be no futher warnings.

I will be checking all the clubs dealings on a daily basis but if somebody spots something let me know