4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

You all havent seen it but ill tell you as you'll find out sooner rather than later

my airbus lost 12-0 to unmanage torqauy

Torquay has average rating 69 and your airbus 62 so it isn't so unbelievable.

What concerns me the most is stadium capacity. Mine - 3000. But then again it is still 900 more than yours. We are ****** up!:D

Torquay has average rating 69 and your airbus 62 so it isn't so unbelievable.

What concerns me the most is stadium capacity. Mine - 3000. But then again it is still 900 more than yours. We are ****** up!:D

lol could say that

Mine is 7,667 soon to be 10,000 so thats ok with me ;)

Leagues are short though so prize money & investments will come 1 after another i hope :)

Guest the plummer

every transfer went threw today and the new faces av brought high anticipation surrounding the next match agaisnt unmanaged stafford rangers

a few more bids accepted to day so even more players coming in

all players so far arrived are under the age of 21 and can play numerous posistions as spence noes when he goes in debt in the mddile of the season and if any injurys arrise he should be able to cover them

Guest the plummer

first win for spence

alloa recorded their first win of the season under greig spence with a last gasp henrik hanne goal(88)

in front of 2000 loyal supporters 7 signnig made their debut and all managed a good performance

other div 3 results were

ebsfleet got beat 2-1 of aldershot

drogheda beat clintonville2-1

Drogheda 2-1 Cliftonville

Drogheda United Recored a 2 Goals TO 1 Victory Over Fellow Irish Side Cliftonville at United Park, But it dident Start as they would have liked when Gav Whelan was sent of afetr just 2 minutes leaving a Fine Big gap in the centre of Midfield, However Cliftonvile just werent Stroung Enough to overcome there advantage in the matter.

Declan O'BRIEN Scored after 19' after a weak Shot Went under the Cliftonville Goalie ,Eamon ZAYED Scored After 82' After a misplaced shot took a deflection of a defender tio give the Drogs a 2-1 Home Victory.

Attendence 6,549

Airbus is getting used to loosing 12 - 0!:D 2nd consecutive game lost with the same result. That is unbelievable!

Meanwhile, Rhyl is starting to warm up. Lost first game as unmanaged and then my application was confirmed. I burned my transfer budget on random players I thought are suitable. As a result average age is significantly lower and average rating significantly higher.

Rhyl won first game under my guidance this evening. 4-2.

Stenhousemuir are the team to inflict a second 12-0 loss to Airbus UK. Four goals from Danish striker Nicolaj Agger, two goals from Eli Zizov, who I bought from Levski not Maccabi Haifa, two goals from Kevin Bru, two goals from Richard Walker and a goal each from Cristian Dimunita and Joseph Mattock were the scorers for Stenhousemuir. Stenhousemuir had an amazing total of 81 shots on goal, with 44 shots at goal on target. Stenhousemuir had a dominating 68% of possession

Guest the plummer

Portsmouth 7-1 Ross County

Enough said!

the ross county faithfull are unsure about ross philps appointment as he decided to play his center forward in goals,the fans are not happy and some are allready calling for his head....:D

Ross Philp has came out and publically apologised, for his team's dismal display away at Portsmouth, to the travelling County fans.

As we signed a new keeper on the Thursday, with PE for our keeper before that, Tony Bullock, a random player was placed in goal.

Philp admits ''I should've looked at the tactics and changed them. The team was led by newly appointed coach, Declan Devine from Dunfermline. As I see the need for an assistant, the club have appointed the current Dunfermline manager Stephen Kenny. Stephen and Devine will bring experience to the club, as they both had successful periods at Derry City.''

Philp insisted that the club will now try to inflict a third consecutive defeat, on Grays Athletic, as they travel to the New Recreation Ground on Sunday.

''Due to this mistake, I have ordered that buses, carrying just under 1000 travelling fans will take them to the New Recreation Ground on the Saturday. I have booked a hotel, only walking distance from the ground, for all fans.''

County are currenty 65k in debt however, this is understandable, considering the money they are splashing out for fans this weekend.

Applied for Cliftonville Mark' date='sorry i was late,work busy and too many teams:)[/quote']

No problem mate.

I also have too many teams. I am currently looking at cutting back but i am finding it hard to choose which teams to drop. I have had 2 of my teams since the begining so i dont want to drop them but they seem to be the worse teams now (Its hard to play with Northampton town in Div 2 when you only got a ground cap of 7000)

Ok thats it too many teams im gona decide here & now ok

2 new milan teams aa. KEEP (Private)

1 New Chesea Team aa. KEEP (Private)

Drogheda United ? Keep ;) (Private)

Shelbourne Keep (private)

My main Acount Keep (Celtic Darlington Real)

Dropping Panathinaikos, Inter,(KAISER CHIEFS* Maybe lol)

Il drop a darlington & Keep Birkirkara in Steves Sety Upy

Il keep Reading & then thers Barce umm..

Decissions Decissions.. ya 10 is enough for now with 1 pending ;)

So KaizerChiefs,Panathinaikos,Inter,Arsenal il let go (there all in better shape than when i took each team over lots of youngersters so just pm if interested.

Drogheda Edge Ebbsfleet

Drogheda United made it 2 from 2 games last night as they defeated there english opponents ebbsfleet in England.

A Paul Keegan Goal after 17' secured the win ina game they pretty much dominated.

Next up for Drogs is Pompy'IX' in the Cup a Fixture in Which Shels has been very Vocal in his dissagrement at the ongoings of the S.M.F.A Alowing portmouth to partake in the league but they will have to deal with it.

U luvv it or wat Ash,i thought ya would hav been well sick gettin beat by my teams in every other setup that you wud giv this one a miss:p

Cheers for the updates Shels,hope ur not runnin scared of the blues already mate and whats all this moanin about Shelbourne not being included? surely ya cant expect him to include mid table irish 2nd division teams when ya can have proper teams like Linfield and the Drogs:cool:

Bring it Ash:)

Cheers for the updates Shels' date='hope ur not runnin scared of the blues already mate and whats all this moanin about Shelbourne not being included? surely ya cant expect him to include mid table irish 2nd division teams when ya can have proper teams like Linfield and the Drogs:cool:

Bring it Ash:)[/quote']

:( you unthinkfull sour b*****d :(

Guest the plummer

Two in a row for spenceio

Greig Spence has stormed into the promotio places with two wns in his last two games

he is enjoying life at alloa and his latest signing was colin macmenimen of gretna

he got a bye in the cup so all his players are fresh for the next gamealloa.gif