4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

Shelbourne

I reversed the transfer cause it said you broght schmeacal about 3 weeks ago and he was rated over 80 then.

WOULDENT HAVE HAD THE MONEY, bought him for 900k bout.,

Can you re reverse it?

not happy bout this i dont see the point in continuing if im gona lose some worth around 6 million like that. & by far my best player

If SM does can not reverse it I can buy him with portsmouth them lone him to you until i can figure a way to get him back to you fully.

his rating is 84 (you would have to sign all old much betere players then) else wont go through & not play them ie. thruam cnazaries ect

GAZLAD is the new manager at Stafford Rangers........let me see if i have got the rules rite;

1; i can only buy players up to ratings upto 80.

2; i can only sign european players.

3; i can't buy from unmanaged teams

4; stafford rangers can't win any silverware :)

i think its 82 now & non Euro's are aloud aswell

I've noticed today that my deal for David Wheater in RHYL had been re-versed. I bought him when he was rated 78. One or two days before he went up. My offer was 600k + player worth cca 700K Carl Clampitt + player worth 1,8M jelle Vossen and it wouldn't be accepted if he was 84 rated player because he is now worth 4,2M. This is a great loss for my team as he guaranteed strong defense. To make things worse the player worth cca 700k, Carl Clampitt, is retiring at the end of the season - I used him as an exchange for Wheater and now I still have him in my team and will lose him at the end of the season. And also I had an offer for Vossen worth more than 2,5M but I decided to exchange him for Wheater because I knew that Wheater is going to rise so it would be a better deal. I don't know if I can still sell him for 2,5M - who knows if the guy who was offering has enough money now.

I just reached 1st place and intended to keep it but it will be very tough now. I'm loosing money throughout the season because my stadium capacity is only 3000 and that will make things very tough now. Transfers like this is what would help me fight clubs that are richer.

I'm waiting for transfers for Sinclair and Dos Santos to be reversed to.:rolleyes:

SG Your explanation for Schmeichel was because his rating change was +1 according to SM but David Wheater says +6. Mistakes are human but I don't know why you didn't check things before you decided to re-verse deals.

There is all transfers thing in every setup to check when the deal happened and how much was paid.

I'm very disappointed now because I was trying hard to make a team out of Rhyl and was very excited about signing some players. Now when this work started to pay off everything is ruined.

I hope this can be fixed because it is a big blow for my team.

This set up is still open to everbody please just apply.

The rules have changed from first season

There is not squad limit now

80 is still the max rating of a player you can buy, if they increase once you buy thats OK

No limit on nationality

ZAZOON

I reversed the deal just like Shelbournes. I was in a hurry with my checking and messed up. I am a Muppet. I will try and get it re-revered, if not i will try to do the same as I am doing with shelbourne.

SORRY:o

This set up is still open to everbody please just apply.

The rules have changed from first season

There is not squad limit now

80 is still the max rating of a player you can buy' date=' if they increase once you buy thats OK

No limit on nationality

ZAZOON

I reversed the deal just like Shelbournes. I was in a hurry with my checking and messed up. I am a Muppet. I will try and get it re-revered, if not i will try to do the same as I am doing with shelbourne.

SORRY:o[/quote']

Apology accepted!:)

I'm loving this setup and the rule - 80! That gives equal chances to all of us.

Like I said I'm very happy with some of my purchases and enthusiastic about my club.

About rules - it is better now and more simple for you and people in the setup to check if everything is being done by the rules. And for new managers it is better because it is easier to remember and follow one rule - only -80 rated players.