4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 4 Nation championship rules & Match reports

sorry guys but i am getting no reply back from SM about your players. If somebody else wants to give it a go i will be more than happy. If not then please suggest how I can make a menze.

Well i need Schemiechel back now (on loan even) but il have to give up Gibson :( Can you start buying old players (high rated) and by Schemeichel back ?

(Even if i conntacted SM ) whice i was goin to yesterday i dont have 900k now :( also i want to sell Vilmenen for 1.8 (i think) but cant till i ger Schmeichel back

Drogs Land Krkic

Drogheda United have Landed a Bargain buy in Spanish Underage International Bojan Krkic from FC Barcelona for around 1.8 Millon Pounds & 2 players in a Swap Deal. Shels Said it was a majour Cou for the Club:

MEANWHILE: Drogs Will play Linfield in the 4 Nations Cup Semi Final at United Park, While Cork City Host Hamilton Academicals Whice means Another Drogs Hamilton Final Could Be on the Cards, but Shels isent getting Carried away he said altough We have a Stronger team & Home Advantage Callys Boys will be Up for it no Doubt so Nothing is Certain.

Well i need Schemiechel back now (on loan even) but il have to give up Gibson :( Can you start buying old players (high rated) and by Schemeichel back ?

(Even if i conntacted SM ) whice i was goin to yesterday i dont have 900k now :( also i want to sell Vilmenen for 1.8 (i think) but cant till i ger Schmeichel back

Would it be better if I try and buy Vilmenen from you for about 5 - 6m then you can get schmicheal or somebody else.

STAFFORD IN TROUBLE

Stafford rangers lost tonite 3-1 to welshpool even tho rangers had more chances on goal they just could not find the final touch, gadga as also admitted that he his finding it tough to get the right atmosphere at marston road, what i need at the club is a leader to get the lads heads up also get some fighting spirit, i spoke to the chairman yesterday and ironed out some problems and he has agreed with my plans.

I sent this to Support in SM so every 1 with a transfer reversed will know if there gettin there old players back soon

;)

Is it Possible to RE-Reverse a Transfer that was reversed By acident for the original transfer fee?

In 4 Nations Championship (Mark Stapley) accidently reversed a number of transfers,

Thye problim now is that all these transfers, the players involved ratings have gone up & are now more exspensive leaving players unable to resign these players as they do not have the necessary funds:

For example : Kasper Schmeichel Transfered from ManChester City to Drogheda United for around £900k, This player is now worth over 4 Million leaving me unable to purchase the player for the original £900k

Would SM be able to Manualy place Schmeichel into the Drogs squad for the original £900k ?

Mark Stapley manages Ebbsfleet Town in this Setup & you contact him pior if you wish , Also i can get the names & clubs of other transfers that were acidently reveresed if you wish.

You might consider adding a feature to the game which alows Setup Owners to RE-Reverse transfers in case this happens elsewere.

Hi Shelbourne,

A setup owner cannot accidently reverse a transfer.

There is no current facility to re-reverse if the setup owner has changed his mind, but we can add this to the suggestions list although there is no great demand for it.

SM cannot re-reverse the deals as once they have been reversed it is as if nothing had happened and so there is nothing to re-reverse.

Regards

John

--

No Luck Then, Dont know what the players involved are gona do now.. :(

OTHER NEWS

4 NATIONS CUP semi Final's Took Place last night with Drogheda Defeating Linfield @ United Park by 2 goals to 1 While Hamilton had a good away win @ Cork Village eventualy winning on penalties.

So The exact same Final as last year as Wembley will once again Likly Sell-Out as it did unexspectadly last Year with the Irish in London likly to outnumber the Scots in Academical But they wont be over come by the Atmosphere after last years Triumph.

No Luck Then' date=' Dont know what the players involved are gona do now.. :(

[[/quote']

Can they increase our transfer budget for the next season or something, so we can buy them at the beginning of the new season?

Because if we are allowed to buy them again it will take half a transfer budget to do that.

Or S.G. you can buy some players from us for ridiculously big amount :) with Portsmouth. That means you transfer 6M ,or whatever the amount necessary to buy them back is, to our clubs by buying some of our players. And then we are allowed to buy them without affecting our transfer budget at the beginning of the new season.

That is only I can come up with.

I doubt SM would do that even if they were able to.

He tried buying vilmunen off me for 2 million & 2 pompey players but was rejected then i think just those 2 players also rejected by SMFA

Ive since sold Vilmunen for 2 million & have no players worth high enough value to go for more than 2 million let alone 6-7 odd million.

Thinking about lettin go my 3rd Choice RM (78) for a player or 2 off pompy (with more potential) but havent contacted him yet , i wanted to hold out for Schmeichal but looks like im not gona get him now.

Unless i get pompey to buy him WAIT then Spend Money on him (whice might still be viable) well see

Drogheda United players Celebrate there 4 Nations Cup Win Over Hamilton infront of the Desolate Hamilton end of the Stadium.

0000002882_2007_05_15_15_15_51.jpg

Drogheda United

2-2

Hamilton Academicals

Drogheda United gained Revenge in the 2nd 4 Naitons Cup Final @ Wembley Stadium infront a record 4 Nations Attendance of 89,245.

These two Sides faced Each other last Season at the Same Venue with the Same Trophey up for Grabs,That day it was the Scots that came out on top this time it was the Drogs thta Partied.

2-2 After Normal & Extra Time it was Down to the Cruel Procedure that is the Penaltie Shoot-Out.

4-1 To the Drogs in the Shoot Out, The Season 2 Cup Winners

Federico GIAMPAOLO

(32)

Francisco Reges FERNANDO

(42)

Alexandre FABIO COENTRAO

(46)

Federico GIAMPAOLO

(58)

lol you dont know how close i was to buying Schmeichel back ( i still might i dont know all that moeny :eek: wevew been ripped m8 ripped

Bets: On how long it takes for him to reverse it lol :D

If I were you I would do it asap.

I lost one player, it's not a big deal. My first offer for Wheater was 2 players + cash. Now I have sold these two players to SG for double the price and bought Wheater with that money + one player.

Yeah, it would be good to see the deals reversed again!!:D :D But I wouldn't bet on it!

To SG: Please check next time. I keep my club messages and they can be used as an evidence. I'm glad we solved the problem this time.:)

BTW Vieri still in Clyde - I don't have nothing against the manager there but rules are rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Very close to the title now. 7 points clear from 2nd Linfield. And my next match is an away game at Linfield. If I manage to either win or draw I will secure the title two rounds before the end.

Such a pleasure!!:)

I would like to win though because Linfield took the title away from me last season. My players want a revenge!

With Shels and his "greedy for all young prospects" :D Drogheda it will be tougher next season.

Schmeichal On His Way Back To Boyne Side

Kaspar is Rumored to be on his way back to Drogehda Unitee after the recent move back to Rhyl of David Weather,

Some Months Ago Both were banned from playing in the league due to the governing bodys interference in the two transfers but after Weathers recent move back to wales Drogs are prepared to fork out a considerable sum of money to land the Manchester City Goalie Once more.

• 2 weeks later...