Scholes comes out of retirement! :)

dancpoli

Re: Scholes comes out of retirement! :)

Questions I would like the answer to. I imagine he will return as a 92' date=' and will become a free agent.[/quote']

that was what I was thinking he should be 92 again and yes a free agent.

It'll be interesting to see what happens' date=' will SM bother adding a player who'll retire again at the end of the season?[/quote']

Well that's their job and they can do that it's not something which can take a lots of time :D

jus heard scholes came back ***!!!! lol i wasn't exspecting that..

i think he'l be re-added altough his rating i'm not sure, he was 92 when he retired but i doubt he'l be given that, SM are more likly to give a player a rating based on performence rather than talent (ie. shay given) so i wouldn't exspect scholes to be re-added above 88

mind you if scholes was inj for seven months his age/rating etc might only have seen him drop 2 at most so...

It'll be interesting to see what happens' date=' will SM bother adding a player who'll retire again at the end of the season?[/quote']

They added Jens Lehmann back as a free agent on his old rating when he came out of retirement last season and played for Arsenal so I presume they will just do the same with Ginger Snapz.

jus heard scholes came back ***!!!! lol i wasn't exspecting that..

i think he'l be re-added altough his rating i'm not sure' date=' he was 92 when he retired but i doubt he'l be given that, SM are more likly to give a player a rating based on performence rather than talent (ie. shay given) so i wouldn't exspect scholes to be re-added above 88

mind you if scholes was inj for seven months his age/rating etc might only have seen him drop 2 at most so...[/quote']

Scholes played 5 less games than Giggs (38 games, Scholes 33) last season and Giggs kept his 92... I see no reason why he can't be anywhere between 90 and 92. He's at the champions and will probably feature a lot due to United's midfield troubles.