Sign in to follow this  
aardvark

89 am

I need a player to close the AM position, and I only can afford a 89-rated one. Players currently available in the game world include: Toivonen, Lewandowski, Jurado, Gaitan, Perotti, Rakitic, Payet, and Urby Emanuelson.

Toivonen and Jurado are both a bit pricey. I'm leaning towards Gaitan (he is linked to MU, after all), but the prices for Payet and Emanuelson seem very reasonable. On the other hand, Rakitic is able to play as a CM, which is also a good option.

Which one would you pick? Who do you think has the best potential for a rating upgrade in the next review?

Re: 89 am

I need a player to close the AM position' date=' and I only can afford a 89-rated one. Players currently available in the game world include: Toivonen, Lewandowski, Jurado, Gaitan, Perotti, Rakitic, Payet, and Urby Emanuelson.

Toivonen and Jurado are both a bit pricey. I'm leaning towards Gaitan (he is linked to MU, after all), but the prices for Payet and Emanuelson seem very reasonable. On the other hand, Rakitic is able to play as a CM, which is also a good option.

Which one would you pick? Who do you think has the best potential for a rating upgrade in the next review?[/quote']

Go for Gaitan or Reus if you can get him...

If those are the options i'd be tempted to get Lewandowski, he'll have a brilliant team behind him, with dortmund having gotze/kagawa/reus behind him if they play 1 up front, he'll be a good investment. For rumours Gaitans good, but bear in mind someone has to stump up the cash to move him. I'd leave the rest, Perotti is a good player though.

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Unfortunately, Reus is not available, otherwise I would've tried to get him.

Gaitan is the most hyped of these players, and the desire to get him is quite natural. I'm afraid that Lewandowski might lose his AM position if Klopp continues to use him as a single striker; and Diego Perotti is strongly linked with a move to Dynamo Moscow; if the transfer goes through, this may seriously slow down his rating development.

Thanks for the replies' date=' guys!

Unfortunately, Reus is not available, otherwise I would've tried to get him.

Gaitan is the most hyped of these players, and the desire to get him is quite natural. I'm afraid that Lewandowski might lose his AM position if Klopp continues to use him as a single striker; and Diego Perotti is strongly linked with a move to Dynamo Moscow, and if the transfer goes through, this may seriously slow down his rating development.[/quote']

I'd go for Gaitan even if it were not for the rumours, he's a great talent that I'd snap up as soon as possible if I were you.

I haven't had the chance to see a lot of him in action, that's why I wasn't sure. Anyway, I've just made a bid for Gaitan, hopefully, Chelsea, who are also interested, will not interfere (I don't have any spare money and won't be able to improve my offer).

Thanks everyone!