Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?  

1. 1.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? Ze Germans. I'd have them as favourites for Euro 2012 over Spain.

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? Germany Great team, They played Brill in the WC And I just Love watching the Younger players like Muller and Gotze playing Spain failed in som

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? I said right now Spain is better.That means at this moment in 2012.I also said(just for the record) that I think in 2014 Germany will be better

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

tbh I think both Germany and Spain are slightly better than Holland.

Spain and Germany are both great nations' date=' and both are good as each other. It's like asking which team i[b']s better Man United or Man United?[/b] :P

The other team from Manchester....the City buggers.

Spain have been playing the same monotonous and boring team for ages and it's been boring IMO. The only position they have experimented with is LB with Alba otherwise they aren't giving many chances to the youngsters like Thiago, Munian and Dominguez :/ Yes you can play Xavi and Puyol but not all the friggin time!!

I have more respect for Germany who risk playing many youngsters like Gotze, Reus and Kroos. It's nice to see some new kids on the block and their football is more exciting to watch IMO. They are better prepared for the Euro and dare I say have the better talent and the better team right now and are my favourites to win Euro 2012. A club maybe special if it wins big tournaments but what happened last year (winning the world cup) is alot different to what will happen this year. Most sensible people on this forum, would rather have Neuer than Casillas, Gotze than Xavi and Gomez than Villa because in RL (and not by ratings *ahem*MUTD*ahem* lol :P) they are playing better and are simply better at the moment.

Even the bundesliga is more exciting to watch than La Liga which is just a glorified Scottish Premier League (two-horse race between Rangers and Celtic). My vote goes to Germany and I don't care what you say :P

Spain have been playing the same monotonous and boring team for ages and it's been boring IMO. The only position they have experimented with is LB with Alba otherwise they aren't giving many chances to the youngsters like Thiago' date=' Munian and Dominguez :/ Yes you can play Xavi and Puyol but not all the friggin time!!

I have more respect for Germany who risk playing many youngsters like Gotze, Reus and Kroos. It's nice to see some new kids on the block and their football is more exciting to watch IMO. They are better prepared for the Euro and dare I say have the better talent and the better team right now and are my favourites to win Euro 2012. A club maybe special if it wins big tournaments but what happened last year (winning the world cup) is alot different to what will happen this year. Most sensible people on this forum, would rather have Neuer than Casillas, Gotze than Xavi and Gomez than Villa because in RL (and not by ratings *ahem*MUTD*ahem* lol :P) they are playing better [u']and[/u] are simply better at the moment.

Even the bundesliga is more exciting to watch than La Liga which is just a glorified Scottish Premier League (two-horse race between Rangers and Celtic). My vote goes to Germany and I don't care what you say :P

If Gotze is better then Xavi I'll try to touch my nose with the tongue+ is their problem who chose to play :)

Spain have been playing the same monotonous and boring team for ages and it's been boring IMO. The only position they have experimented with is LB with Alba otherwise they aren't giving many chances to the youngsters like Thiago' date=' Munian and Dominguez :/ Yes you can play Xavi and Puyol but not all the friggin time!!

I have more respect for Germany who risk playing many youngsters like Gotze, Reus and Kroos. It's nice to see some new kids on the block and their football is more exciting to watch IMO. They are better prepared for the Euro and dare I say have the better talent and the better team right now and are my favourites to win Euro 2012. A club maybe special if it wins big tournaments but what happened last year (winning the world cup) is alot different to what will happen this year. Most sensible people on this forum, would rather have Neuer than Casillas, Gotze than Xavi and Gomez than Villa because in RL (and not by ratings *ahem*MUTD*ahem* lol :P) they are playing better [u']and[/u] are simply better at the moment.

Time to get your facts right :) Note how I said 'at them moment', it translates in english to 'how they are playing right now, not how they've played over their career' :P

So you'd say they're on a par?

Yeah.

But I understand why people think Spain are better, and vice-versa though. However, whoever think Spain are better just because they won the WC is wrong IMO. Last two competitive meetings between these sides ended in a 1-0 victory to Spain - so you cannot say they're better, especially when Germany had a fair share of the stats aswell. Tight call, but I'd say they're on par atm.

Yeah.

But I understand why people think Spain are better' date=' and vice-versa though. However, whoever think Spain are better just because they won the WC is wrong IMO. Last two competitive meetings between these sides ended in a 1-0 victory to Spain - so you cannot say they're better, especially when Germany had a fair share of the stats aswell. Tight call, but I'd say they're on par atm.[/quote']

*Enter here a comment by MUTD along the lines of Spain are better because they have won the EC and WC*

on recent tournament form its hard to argue with spain at he moment there form/performances over the last few years have been incredible

but saying that i do think there reign is coming to an end and i do see germany as being the team to take that mantle from them in the upcoming euro comps and the next world cup tournament,

they've just got too much strenght in depth currently and coming through the ranks to see anyone esle troubling them seriously for a good few years to come

who's best, i think thats just open to personal opinions of how we indivdually view football and what we each see as good/bad points

and i know this isn't the real question of the poll but just to put it out there i think the euro's are germany's to lose unfortunately and i think the spanish have had there day in the sun as to say

Time to get your facts right :) Note how I said 'at them moment'' date=' it translates in english to 'how they are playing right now, not how they've played over their career' :P[/quote']

AT THE MOMENT XAVI is brilliant and surely better then Gotze.

Gotze can surpass whoever he wants in his career but is a long way till he'll do that.

ummm yeah Germany is giving their youth a chance but do you actually know why?

they don't have any better players all they can do is rely on the youth at the moment!

gotze playing better than xavi?? what is this?? neuer better than Casillas??

Yeah.

But I understand why people think Spain are better' date=' and vice-versa though. However, whoever think Spain are better just because they won the WC is wrong IMO. Last two competitive meetings between these sides ended in a 1-0 victory to Spain - so you cannot say they're better, especially when Germany had a fair share of the stats aswell. Tight call, but I'd say they're on par atm.[/quote']

I'm glad you said that, the debate started on another thread where I stated that Germany were on a par with Spain as the situation stands at present in regards to their current form and player availability.

It was challenged with vigour by MUTD who only seems to look at the scenario in a rather blinkered fashion in the sense that Spain are World and Euro champs so they must be the best team. I explained that you can't use that as your basis (E.g Utd and champs but City are currently the best team)

In addition, I also believe that Germany are producing the best talent in world football at present and could dominate world football in a similar fashion to Spain in years to come, they are certainly producing a truly 'golden generation' that look to be able to produce the goods. I think this is widely accepted amongst most forum members though....

Germany they have Swinsiger' date=' lahm, gotze and much more beside[/quote']

hahaha..

Spain have Puyol,Pique,Xavi,Iniesta,Silva.

Silva is better then whole germany side atm.Nuff said.

EDIT: AHAHHAHAHA BEEN.YOU DESERVE A BEER FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!ENGLAND IS THE BEST!!!!

ummm yeah Germany is giving their youth a chance but do you actually know why?

they don't have any better players all they can do is rely on the youth at the moment!

gotze playing better than xavi?? what is this?? neuer better than Casillas??

If you're good enough, you're old enough!