Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?  

1. 1.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? Ze Germans. I'd have them as favourites for Euro 2012 over Spain.

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? Germany Great team, They played Brill in the WC And I just Love watching the Younger players like Muller and Gotze playing Spain failed in som

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? I said right now Spain is better.That means at this moment in 2012.I also said(just for the record) that I think in 2014 Germany will be better

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

I'll quote you the whole squad as you said 'Silva is better than the whole Germany side.'

So you would rather have Silva than Hummels + Gotze + Lahm + Bastian + Neuer + Kroos ?? really??

hahaha you didnt got my point.

He's better then every player from Germany squad. not Gotze+....Lahm+....

Shame that argument doesnt hold up in court ;)

That's got to be the most hilarious comment I've seen on the forum, you're getting repped for that!!

Absolute classic comment!! :D :D

Gary Glitter would be proud of you....althogh he's prone to 'School boy errors'

Still laughing at that!!

Guys' date=' does this statement mean that Silva is better than [u']one[/u] german player or the whole german NT ?

Maybe my english isn't as good as I thought it was :(

I may used the bad word but dont try to be a morron now because I dont want to change my opinion about you :).

England is better then all of them.
I said this by 10 times but they dont belive me.:mad:

Well, Tbh I dont rate Holland that highly and None of them are at the Standard of Germany and Spain, England are a lot better than Holland but I would say The Germans and the Spanish are both better than us despite Spains defeat at Wembley !

Well' date=' Tbh I dont rate Holland that highly and None of them are at the Standard of Germany and Spain, England are a lot better than Holland but I would say The Germans and the Spanish are both better than us despite Spains defeat at Wembley ![/quote']

spain is always rubbish in friendly games :).

If you literally compare all individual players then currently IMO Spain have the edge.

Put it this way if you were to name the best possible 11 you could make from both teams you would have more spansih players then German ones ATM. In the future I have no doubt Germany will be the team to beat but look at it like this.

GK

Neur

RB Ramos CB Puyol CB Pique LB Lahm

CM Xavi CM Alonso CM Fabregas

Wing Iniesta Wing Silva

ST Villa

Thats pretty much the best 11 players playing 4 3 3 and 9 are Spanish 2 are German.

If you literally compare all individual players then currently IMO Spain have the edge.

Put it this way if you were to name the best possible 11 you could make from both teams you would have more spansih players then German ones ATM. In the future I have no doubt Germany will be the team to beat but look at it like this.

GK

Neur

RB Ramos CB Puyol CB Pique LB Lahm

CM Xavi CM Alonso CM Fabregas

Wing Iniesta Wing Silva

ST Villa

Thats pretty much the best 11 players playing 4 3 3 and 9 are Spanish 2 are German.

I'd replace Neuer with Casillias.Iker was named the best GK of the year for the insane guys who'll start to argue with me again.

and Villa with Gomez.

I'd replace Neuer with Casillias.Iker was named the best GK of the year for the insane guys who'll start to argue with me again.

and Villa with Gomez.

Those were the only two positions i was unsure of but still even with Casillas in goal nad Gomez upfront its 9 to 2 in Spains favour. In the future however Germany could well overcome the current spanish team when they lose Xavi Puyol Iniesta etc

The best possible combination of germany and spain for me would be:

Neuer

Ramos Hummels Pique Lahm

Schweinsteiger Fabregas

Gotze Iniesta Silva

Gomez

Gotze and Hummels are not CURRENTLY better then Puyol and Xavi. I have no doubts that in even a years time Puyol and Xavi will be older and maybe then not as good. But Gotze as good as he is now is not as good as Xavi is. and Hummels as good as he is now is not better then Puyol. Most definitely Hummels and Gotze will be world class players Hummels will be a 94 ish defender Gotze could be 97 but currently neither are better then Xavi or Puyol. That's not to say they wont become better players but on current ability you have to give it to the spanish guys.

Also Schweiny and Alonso IMO are equal so those two are interchangeable as are Gomez and Villa and Neur and Casillas.