Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?  

1. 1.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? Ze Germans. I'd have them as favourites for Euro 2012 over Spain.

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? Germany Great team, They played Brill in the WC And I just Love watching the Younger players like Muller and Gotze playing Spain failed in som

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best? I said right now Spain is better.That means at this moment in 2012.I also said(just for the record) that I think in 2014 Germany will be better

Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

• EPL
    Robin van Persie - 17 goals

spanish or german strikers? Naaah..

• Bundesliga
    Gomez - 16
    Huntelaar - 15
    Podolski - 14

spanish? Naaah..

• Serie A
    Klose - 8

spanish? Naaah..

• Primera Divison
    Soldado - 11

germans? Naaah..

• Ligue 1

spanish or germans? Naaah..

• Eredivisie
    Bas Dost - 14
    Luuk de Jong - 10

• Primeira Liga
    Van Wolfswinkel - 7
    Nolito - 7

germans? Naaah..

Golden shoe points:

Dutch Goals: 110,5

german goals: 76

spanish goals: 32,5

Which basically means that HOLLAND WILL WIN! :D

• EPL

• Bundesliga
    Gomez - 16
    Huntelaar - 15
    Podolski - 14

spanish? Naaah..

• Serie A
    Klose - 8

spanish? Naaah..

• Primera Divison
    Soldado - 11

germans? Naaah..

• Ligue 1

• Eredivisie
    Bas Dost - 14
    Luuk de Jong - 10

• Primeira Liga
    Van Wolfswinkel - 7
    Nolito - 7

germans? Naaah..

Golden shoe points:

Dutch Goals: 110' date='5[/b']

Titles wins defenders and GK s where is Germany and Spain in advantage,anyway Netherland will only use VPS as fwd probably from those and 2 wingers Robben and someone so that 110 goals u can just compare Gomez VPS and Torress/Soldado but its only 1 goal difference between Gomez and VPS which isnt big difference

Respuesta: Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

• EPL

• Bundesliga
    Gomez - 16
    Huntelaar - 15
    Podolski - 14

spanish? Naaah..

• Serie A
    Klose - 8

spanish? Naaah..

• Primera Divison
    Soldado - 11

germans? Naaah..

• Ligue 1

• Eredivisie
    Bas Dost - 14
    Luuk de Jong - 10

• Primeira Liga
    Van Wolfswinkel - 7
    Nolito - 7

germans? Naaah..

Golden shoe points:

Okay fine, you put all those "big" front in your choice of Holland and see who passes ... Holland demonstrated in the final against Spain in the World is no match for them, rival of Spain = Germany, Holland rival = Italy, France, England ... If we talk with two fingers against Spain and Germany have no rival.

To indgy and dean: Thiago Alcantara, Muniain, Isco, Montoya, Adrian, Campaña, Victor Ruiz, Ander Herrera, Deulofeu, Cuenca, De Gea, Sarabia, ... These are some of the future of Spain, but most of the current team Xavi and Puyol least in the short term is what will have Spain in 4 years or so. You think that no matter how good they are these players can do something against them? And do not get the youth of Germany it is even longer ...

Sorry for my English ;)

if it came down to picking a mixed best/personal 11 out of the two nations

my selection would go something like this

neuer

ramos - pique - hummels - lahm

iniesta - schweinsteiger - xavi© - silva

ozil

gomez

I'm sorry to say BUT

Hummels isnt better then Puyol.Carles is one of the best CB in the world and is a long way till Hummels will surpass Puyol level.

I'm sorry to say but Casillias was named GK of the year and will continue to be the best in the world....What won neuer?NOTHING!Casillias is the best GK in the world without problem.

I'd replace Ozil with Silva and on the right I'd put Mata.Ozil is in a lack of form atm and have ZERO goals in La Liga and a few assists.So Casillias>Neuer at every hour of the day...I'm sure if Bayern had to choose between Neuer and Casillias will play Casiliias without problem+

he was named GK OF THE YEAAR

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mata is in a better form then Ozil...and we talk about form not who can BE better......

EDIT: some of german talents are just overhyped...how to say Hummels>Puyol IDK.....

Only problem with Spain is that they don't have Messi...only if he was naturalised!

Goals have always been a problem for spain, it looks to continue with Villa's long term injury, Soldado is good, but not Villa level, i would like to see Llorente played as lone front man and see Fabregas being played almost as a second striker, he's been sensational at Barca so far.

Germany at present don't have any glaring weaknesses, maybe at Cb, they'll be in trouble if Badstuber is anywhere near the lineup, every time i've seen him he's an accident waiting to happen, anyway, i'm sure Boateng and Hummels will be fist choice.

So on that basis, going in to a game between the two, Germany edge it due to their ruthlessness infront of goal with the like of Gomez and Muller, but we can only speculate really until they actually do pay each other, currently though i rank Spain as no1, afterall they are World and European Champions.

Only problem with Spain is that they don't have Messi...only if he was naturalised!

Goals have always been a problem for spain' date=' it looks to continue with Villa's long term injury, Soldado is good, but not Villa level, i would like to see Llorente played as lone front man and see Fabregas being played almost as a second striker, he's been sensational at Barca so far.

Germany at present don't have any glaring weaknesses, maybe at Cb, they'll be in trouble if Badstuber is anywhere near the lineup, every time i've seen him he's an accident waiting to happen, anyway, i'm sure Boateng and Hummels will be fist choice.

So on that basis, going in to a game between the two, Germany edge it due to their ruthlessness infront of goal with the like of Gomez and Muller, but we can only speculate really until they actually do pay each other, currently though i rank Spain as no1, afterall they are World and European Champions.[/quote']

Boateng isnt something special....Badstuber is better really...in rest I tottally agre with you but Spain is still better as Germany cant play without the ball.

EDIT: From what I know Silva played last 2-3 games for Spain as a FWD and was doing very very good..so that weakness in attack should be solved by the Silva beast.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

Okay fine' date=' you put all those "big" front in your choice of Holland and see who passes ... Holland demonstrated in the final against Spain in the World is no match for them, rival of Spain = Germany, Holland rival = Italy, France, England ... If we talk with two fingers against Spain and Germany have no rival.

To indgy and dean: Thiago Alcantara, Muniain, Isco, Montoya, Adrian, Campaña, Victor Ruiz, Ander Herrera, Deulofeu, Cuenca, De Gea, Sarabia, ... These are some of the future of Spain, but most of the current team Xavi and Puyol least in the short term is what will have Spain in 4 years or so. You think that no matter how good they are these players can do something against them? And do not get the youth of Germany it is even longer ...

Sorry for my English ;)[/quote']

Spain only won because for some reason Robben couldn't stay cool during his one on one with Casillas. If he had kept cool he'd gone past Casillas and Holland would've won 1-0. Also it should've been penalties at least as before Iniesta's goal there was already a (very clear) foul on I believe Robben or Van Bommel on Holland's right (Spain's left) flank so Iniesta would've simply never have had that chance.

No you will not make me say that Spain was better and they deserved to win, you simply won't :o:rolleyes::D

Spain only won because for some reason Robben couldn't stay cool during his one on one with Casillas. If he had kept cool he'd gone past Casillas and Holland would've won 1-0. Also it should've been penalties at least as before Iniesta's goal there was already a (very clear) foul on I believe Robben or Van Bommel on Holland's right (Spain's left) flank so Iniesta would've simply never have had that chance.

No you will not make me say that Spain was better and they deserved to win' date=' you simply won't :o:rolleyes::D[/quote']

:o

Oh god.. You can never say 'IF' this happened or 'IF' that happened.. The fact is, Robben missed the chance. The fact is that Spain beat Holland 1-0.

I understand that you think Holland are better, seeing as you're from Holland.. but we all know ;)

No you will not make me say that Spain was better and they deserved to win' date=' you simply won't :o:rolleyes::D[/quote']

and again that demonstrate who's THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD and totally agree with Predator(for 1st time)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Germany, Spain & Holland....who is the best?

As you can complain about the referee World Cup final when the whole world saw the nonsense of entries that made ​​Holland and only one player was expelled and the extension? This is as clear as they played a great World Cup Netherlands to meet Spain ... If you do not want to admit that Spain deserved to win that game good, but not invent ...:eek:

Respects!!;)

There is no 'good' way to compare these sides tbh, because with every argument you put forward someone will have a counter,

If they played each other and Germany won 5-0, then people would be like 'OMG GERMANY > SPAIN, SPAIN SUCK!!!!', When chances are, Spain probably had an off day.

In my opinion, Spain have the better of the players, but still, both sides have great quality and depth within their squads, and for every good Spanish player I could name a good German one. That excludes Casillas, Iniesta, Xavi. Because I recon on any day they are better than any German player thats put up against them. And thats fact. Schweinsteiger and Ozil are no where near as good MF's as Xavi and Iniesta, and Neuer is miles off Casillas, as every other keeper is.

But still, Germany are a QUALITY side, and if they were too meet in the Euro's final this year I wouldnt know who to bet on.

But at the end of the day, Craig Levein's Scotland will win the World Cup at Brazil, and thats just fact.

As you can complain about the referee World Cup final when the whole world saw the nonsense of entries that made ​​Holland and only one player was expelled and the extension? This is as clear as they played a great World Cup Netherlands to meet Spain ... If you do not want to admit that Spain deserved to win that game good' date=' but not invent ...:eek:

Respects!!;)[/quote']

Err yeah like Spain was playing that fair, it was a dirty game from both teams, I'll admit that right away and yes I do agree that Nigel should've been sent off, but then again you can also argue that Puyol should've been sent off and keep on going haha.

and again that demonstrate who's THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD and totally agree with Predator(for 1st time)

Nope, just demonstrates that Casillas was lucky Robben did something stupid.

And I'm not saying this as a fan of Holland, but as neutral guy who goes to university and learns to observe :P

CASILLIAS WAS NAMED THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD TONIGHT.HE WAS INCLUDED IN THE BEST XI OF THE WORLD.SO DEFFO CASILLIAS IS THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD WITHOUT PROBLEM AND IS A LONG WAY TILL NEUER WILL SURPASS HIS LEVEL(probably).I DOUBT NEUER WILL EVER HAVE THE TROPHY ROOM OF IKER BUT CAN SURPASS HIS LEVEL BUT NOT NOW,MOST PROBABLY WHEN IKER WILL RETIRE.SO SHUT UP.

BEST XI OF THE WORLD: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid) - Daniel Alves (FC Barcelona), Gerard Pique (FC Barcelona), Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) - Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid), Xavi (FC Barcelona), Andres Iniesta (FC Barcelona) - Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United).

CASILLIAS WAS NAMED THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD TONIGHT.HE WAS INCLUDED IN THE BEST XI OF THE WORLD.SO DEFFO CASILLIAS IS THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD WITHOUT PROBLEM AND IS A LONG WAY TILL NEUER WILL SURPASS HIS LEVEL(probably).I DOUBT NEUER WILL EVER HAVE THE TROPHY ROOM OF IKER BUT CAN SURPASS HIS LEVEL BUT NOT NOW' date='MOST PROBABLY WHEN IKER WILL RETIRE.SO SHUT UP.[/quote']

Jokerr, next year ;)

CASILLIAS WAS NAMED THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD TONIGHT.HE WAS INCLUDED IN THE BEST XI OF THE WORLD.SO DEFFO CASILLIAS IS THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD WITHOUT PROBLEM AND IS A LONG WAY TILL NEUER WILL SURPASS HIS LEVEL(probably).I DOUBT NEUER WILL EVER HAVE THE TROPHY ROOM OF IKER BUT CAN SURPASS HIS LEVEL BUT NOT NOW' date='MOST PROBABLY WHEN IKER WILL RETIRE.SO SHUT UP.

BEST XI OF THE WORLD:[b'] Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)[/b] - Daniel Alves (FC Barcelona), Gerard Pique (FC Barcelona), Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) - Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid), Xavi (FC Barcelona), Andres Iniesta (FC Barcelona) - Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United).

In my opinion Neuer is the current best keeper in the world. Are you honestly trying to use that team to support anything - it's a laughable 'World XI'.

In my opinion Neuer is the current best keeper in the world. Are you honestly trying to use that team to support anything - it's a laughable 'World XI'.

OOOOOOOOOOMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEUER THE BEST KEEPER?WHAT HE DID TO BE THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD LOL.JUST INSANE PEOPLE ON STUPID SM LOOOOL.

yeah laughhable XI but they're the best players in the world atm.....ahahahaha just OMG.ROOOOOOOOOOOOFL.

EDIT: NEUER is too overhyped for a few awsome matches(I must to agree with these).....

Guest Blitzkrieg

• EPL

• Bundesliga
    Gomez - 16
    Huntelaar - 15
    Podolski - 14

spanish? Naaah..

• Serie A
    Klose - 8

spanish? Naaah..

• Primera Divison
    Soldado - 11

germans? Naaah..

• Ligue 1

• Eredivisie
    Bas Dost - 14
    Luuk de Jong - 10

• Primeira Liga
    Van Wolfswinkel - 7
    Nolito - 7

germans? Naaah..

Golden shoe points:

Pretty cheap comparison, especially with the Eredivisie in there :P

As if any semi decent Spaniard or German striker would move to Holland.

Plus, Dost is first with 14 goals, says it all tbh.

I hate the lad with a passion, think of Yao Ming, but with less football skilss than the Chinese...

OOOOOOOOOOMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEUER THE BEST KEEPER?WHAT HE DID TO BE THE BEST GK IN THE WORLD LOL.JUST INSANE PEOPLE ON STUPID SM LOOOOL.

yeah laughhable XI but they're the best players in the world atm.....ahahahaha just OMG.ROOOOOOOOOOOOFL.

EDIT: NEUER is too overhyped for a few awsome matches(I must to agree with these).....

People wouldnt mind if you disagreed. Saying Neuer is the best GK in the world is not like saying water is a liquid. It's opinion

MUTD, as hard as it is to get across to you, that's why Messi winning the Balon D'Or wasn't UNANIMOUS