Which player have more potential: Rafael Da Silva, Sime Vrsaljko or Adam Matthews

Re: Which player have more potential: Rafael Da Silva, Sime Vrsaljko or Adam Matthews

Despite his susceptability to injuries' date=' Rafael is still the bigger prospect AND he has the platform to perform on.[/quote']

Have you ever seen Vrsaljko play? He's out of this world!

Btw i'm a Man Utd fan..

Though Rafael has a better platform to prove you cannot say he's the bigger prospect out of the two which again brings me back to rafael having a better platform as you have seen rafael make use of that platform..but i have seen Vrsaljko..! Even if he plays for a very smaller club..he is a star in the making..rafael has nothing special as compared to Vrsaljko imo...

It is only a matter of time he moves to a bigger club and proves what he is capable of..then all of a sudden like a polar shift ppl will talk about him and Rafael won't be seen in the distance...Thats what happens with other players..some players are just over hyped due to many reasons looks along with ability etc..believe me that is a point. Lets take Gotze no doubt he's a gem but he's much overhyped..lets compare nani and gotze..now you would say i'm a crackster because im comparing a 24 yr old with a teen..but think..was nani ever hyped as much as gotze? Nani's a better player than what Gotze is...now thats just an example..don't take it too emotionally and start comparing the two lol

But..........SM wise Rafael's better for now..

Re: Which player have more potential: Rafael Da Silva, Sime Vrsaljko or Adam Matthews

Have you ever seen Vrsaljko play? He's out of this world!

Btw i'm a Man Utd fan.. ;)

This kid play in a rubbish league...wait him to make a move and we'll talk after.

Still a very good prospect.

Out of this world are Messi,Ronaldo,Rooney,Vidic,Casillias,Robin Van Persie not a youngster.

I'd go for Rafael.

This kid play in a rubbish league...wait him to make a move and we'll talk after.

Still a very good prospect.

Out of this world are Messi' date='Ronaldo,Rooney,Vidic,Casillias,Robin Van Persie not a youngster.

I'd go for Rafael.[/quote']

the the da silva twins are too injury prone, especially Rafael. big issues when your only 21.