Sign in to follow this  
XiZ

Tevez for who?

So I want to swap Tevez for another striker but I'm wondering who I should get. I could go for Van Persie, Gomez, Suarez, Pato(Cavani too but he's in a team whose manager quit a day ago so there's a 7-day ban on it). Basically everyone who's under Van Persie in the transfer market(Max value 30M, max 30 years old, any forward).

So let's say out of these 4(RVP, Gomez, Suarez, Pato) how would you list them from best to worst as an option to get?

IMO at this time it's:

1. Gomez(scored many goals and is 26)

2. Suarez(24, can still improve a lot)

3. RVP(28, peaked)

4. Pato(22 but doesn't look like he can improve in Milan)

If you have any other suggestions, please do say.:)

Re: Tevez for who?

if i were you i'd give it a little while before selling tevez because

out of all the players listed he's easily the better player when actually playing ofc

and

a move to either inter or ac milan now looks certain

so if that does materialize you could very well be looking at a 95-96ov forward in tevez rendering the deal kind of a backwards step

however if he doesn't move in this jan window then i'd sell him on and out of the listed i'd go for gomez

out of all the players listed he's easily the better player when actually playing ofc

and

so if that does materialize you could very well be looking at a 95-96ov forward in tevez rendering the deal kind of a backwards step

however if he doesn't move in this jan window then i'd sell him on and out of the listed i'd go for gomez

Totally agree with the above....

and

I'm eager to agree with the part about Milan but not about Inter. They're really bad this year and all their players have been a let down which led to the their rating drop in SM. Sneijder is still at 95 but if they keep this up he's bound to go down to 94.

Yeah, OK, I'll wait till the transfer window's over. Thanks guys.

I'd wait with selling Tevez like said, lets see where he goes first. If he goes to Milan he'll keep his rating and could rise again while if he goes to Inter he'll sure keep his rating and he'll probably be able to rise next season (Inter have been awesome their last matches, unbeaten for 5 matches).

Meanwhile, Gomez should get 94 this season, if he doesn't I'll ask Anonymous to hack this game and shut it down forever.

Suarez can improve, though I doubt he'll reach above 93 at Liverpool as they simply don't seem to be able to compete for the highest spots (#3/4/5 max imo).

RvP has not peaked, Arsenal just isn't doing good enough. His rating depends on Arsenal, not on him imo as he's one of the best strikers in the world at the moment (there's a reason Barca were rumored to buy him).

Pato will rise once he manages to be more consistent and can do a while without injuries.

Tevez hasn't moved anywhere and I've already bidded for Gomez and Van Persie. Since I don't think these bids will end up anywhere I'm thinking I should sell Tevez or Dzeko(who should I sell of these two?) and a few youngsters and get Ibra(unmanaged). Is that a good idea or should I keep Tevez/Dzeko(if going for Ibra)?

I'd go for Gomez.

Well' date=' yeah, Gomez is my first choice anywhere. However, the managers would probably ask for half my team for him. So:

Tevez hasn't moved anywhere and I've already bidded for Gomez and Van Persie. Since I don't think these bids will end up anywhere I'm thinking I should sell Tevez or Dzeko(who should I sell of these two?) and a few youngsters and get Ibra(unmanaged). Is that a good idea or should I keep Tevez/Dzeko(if going for Ibra)?

Anyone? Tevez or Ibra? Who's a better buy?