GC 157 Official Discussion Thread

Re: GC 157 Official Discussion Thread

The loan offer for Ignacio FIDELEFF of Napoli from Bradford City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Young 83 rated CB, should be very useful for Bradford :)

The loan offer for Eduardo VARGAS of Napoli from Bradford City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

This one speaks for itself really. Delighted with this loan signing, and will definitely be a key player this season.

The loan offer for Jacopo DEZI of Napoli from Bradford City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

75 Rated young CM. All loans were from the same club, in which the manager offered me all three :)

Just need to bring in a few permanant signings now :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up legia warszawa even though some silly "£$% kept on basket-ing them all morning;)

i was so close 2 going for the very lairy cracovia.. decided to pre order wisla though..

going to be mega slow out the blocks with these as need external bids in for players 2 move..

got the strategy sorted though.. just hope theres still the availability wen i have the money free :) ..

Racing santander clearout :)

welcoming bids for all transfer listed players, i will accept decent P/E deals and i have put a minimum fee which will be accepted. I will sell players who are not transfer listed too, but the offer will have to be a tempting one :) Im looking to sign 88+ rated players aged 30 or under any position :)

REPLY there is business to be done :)

i was so close 2 going for the very lairy cracovia.. decided to pre order wisla though..

going to be mega slow out the blocks with these as need external bids in for players 2 move..

got the strategy sorted though.. just hope theres still the availability wen i have the money free :) ..

yeah the poles love there footie violence nearly as much as us lot:D

ive just done my usual p/e out most my squad bar one or two who i should be keeping if all my offers go the way i hope' date=' slightly stronger team than i have started with in previous g.c so should have a decent average overall if i get 'em in

[/font']

Newcastle have been very busy in the transfer market and have agreed deals for a whole host of talent. Iker Muniain, Isaac Cuenca, Giusseppe Rossi, Luuk De Jong and Chris Eagles have all decided to join the revolution at St James's park. Very very happy with all of my deals so far :D

Newcastle have been very busy in the transfer market and have agreed deals for a whole host of talent. Iker Muniain' date=' Isaac Cuenca, Giusseppe Rossi, Luuk De Jong and Chris Eagles have all decided to join the revolution at St James's park. Very very happy with all of my deals so far :D[/quote']

Some nice deals there mate, well done :)

decided to totally alter the way im going to approach my team setup in this g.c instead of doing my usualy trick of p/e ing everyone out and ending up with a load of randomers from mexico/belgium(and which ever other external clubs)

im going to be keeping over 90% of the original squad and only adding if possible 2 or three players and seeing what happens if playing with current players somehow counter acts bringing in a full new squad and them not gelling and underperforming, not saying any of my current teams really are underperforming but just fancied a change and pretty curious to see what ahppens

Shane FERGUSON has completed his move to Bradford City from Newcastle United for £1,900,000

Nice little 78 rated winger, bought him for 1.9 Million from Will. He's not going to rise I don't think, but hopefully he will start getting a few minutes in the near future. He'll be a handy player to have this season, so happy with the signing :)

Young 83 rated CB' date=' should be very useful for Bradford :)

This one speaks for itself really. Delighted with this loan signing, and will definitely be a key player this season.

75 Rated young CM. All loans were from the same club, in which the manager offered me all three :)

Just need to bring in a few permanant signings now :)[/quote']

You're welcome!

So far i've got...

PEDERSEN, Marcus for £5.0M

RAUL, Fernández for £3.0M

PRIETO, Xabi for £9.5M

MASCHERANO, Javier for H.CAMPAGNARO & E.LAVEZZI

ALAN, Carvalho for £4.2M

DRAXLER, Julian for £8.8M

Quite happy with that... Trying to secure Thiago and Fontas for Hamsik, but not sure its going to happen.

The deal for Stefanos KAPINO has been cancelled by Panathinaikos
Sheffield United has made an undisclosed offer for Stefanos KAPINO of Panathinaikos.
The deal reported to be worth £2,500,000 involving Stefanos KAPINO of Panathinaikos and Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Don't think ill be doing deals with them two people again.

And on a brighter note

Marco VAN GINKEL has completed his move to AZ from Vitesse for £6,501,000
Rasmus ELM has completed his move to Sunderland from AZ in a swap deal for Connor WICKHAM and Craig LYNCH

Craig Lynch can go on loan if anyone wants him

The offer for Taulant XHAKA of FC Basel from AZ has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with my transfers so far. Looking for a Cm if anyone has one.

Bradford have a few accepted bids ;

The offer for Koro KONE of Dijon FCO from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Getting him for a small fee of 190k, in which should rise into the low 80's, so should make a very healthy profit. :)

The offer for Anthony LIMBOMBE of KRC Genk from Bradford City has been accepted along with other club offers. KRC Genk will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not very confident with this one. I reckon Frankfurt's got him... but will have to wait and see really. :o

The offer for Fernando CANESIN of RSC Anderlecht from Bradford City has been accepted along with other club offers. RSC Anderlecht will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one I'm pretty sure I've missed out on, but it'd be brilliant if I got him.

Bringing in another few players on top, including Maikol Negro who should be a decetn riser, and Empoli's Saponara, and in competition for a few Chilean risers.

I dont blame you at all' date=' someone obviously wants him too and put in a ticket... Dont they check these things?[/quote']

Makes me wonder why i join GC's. If i offer my chairman max and that is reversed then what can i do? Does SM value cash as worthless in gm's aswell then?

SMFA reversed the Cuenca deal. Why? I offered my chairman's max cash and he accepted' date=' *** is wrong with this? Immensely ****** off :mad:[/quote']

Sorry mate, I know the feeling.. Had alot of deals reversed in GC's that are fair..

Even 2-part deals where the SM Minions won't wait for the second deal to go through before reporting the first one..

Each time it happens I tell myself this will be the last gc I join.. but then I'm lucky and active enough to snap a big team and I'm back in.. :/

Bradford have signed Maikol Negro, Riccardo Saponara, Michael Girasole, Koro Kone, Javier Hervas, Facundo Pereyra, who are all risers, who should all reach around the high 70's/low 80's. So I should get a good profit when they have rose. But the best news is ;

Fernando CANESIN has completed his move to Bradford City from RSC Anderlecht in a swap deal for Craig FAGAN and Kyel REID . All other offers were turned down.

:D Very good signing in my opinion, and should get a healthy rise. Very surprised I got him, but I'm definitely pleasantly surprised :) I missed out on Limbombe, however :o

Forests first signings have arrived so far we have brought in LB adrian aldrete , CBs Ragnar Sigurdsson and Cesar Arzo , LM Nestor Calderon , RM Elias Hernandez , CM Daniel Tozser , Winger Marco Fabian and CF Jackson Martinez.

we have also brought in a few decent risers in Cristian Balgradean , Sebastian Silva , Anthony Knockaert and Rasmus Falk Jensen.

Really happy so far :).

after cancelling all my p/e offers last night and then going in for just two or three players to add to my squad ive managed to get abd's on all 3 one guys already joined

jon blondel cm/lm 86ov(already joined)

martin vingaard wing/am 87ov

mike silberbauer cm/rm 87ov

these three guys will replace my three lowest rated pos. in my current starting 11 which is quite a weak spot for legia ,but no more

plus still after 1 or two more young poles, might end trying to slowly turn this team into an unoffical full polish team although i know it'll be an up hill battle to bring in a few players

And now the Muniain transfer was reversed. I know Ben Arfa and Tiote is a lot for him but what right do SM have to tell me that i'm not allowed to give that?

I feel for you mate, I really do.. What s*cks the most with getting them reversed daaays after they were done is that you've already had time to make more deals based on your current team which means that the team might become unbalanced in some areas if they just reverse one ;s

Another thing is if you try to deal with him to fast again you'll be "banned"(lack of word..) from making deals with each other.. happened to me once in a GC..

What lowlife reports deals anyway? I highly doubt they report cuz they think someone is cheating.. :/

The offer for Jo COPPENS of Cercle Brugge from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Tried to find a suitable goalkeeper to replace Matt Duke, and I think Jo should do his job here. Don't really know much about him, but I've heard good things, so I decided to take the gamble :)

Matías VIDANGOSSY has completed his move to Bradford City from La Serena for £1,158,000 plus Lewis HUNT and Guy BRANSTON

80 rated chilean CM, who is due a rise to around 83 or there abouts. Should gain good profit.

Enar JAAGER has completed his move to Bradford City from Aalesunds FK in a swap deal for Rob KOZLUK and James HANSON

Estonian RB, who is currently on trial with Glasgow Rangers. If he signs, he is likely to get a few games due to Whittaker's injury, so hopefully he will prove his worth and get a few minutes.

Mervan CELIK has completed his move to Bradford City from GAIS in a swap deal for Nialle RODNEY and Marcel SEIP . All other offers were turned down.

Another player attracting attention from a couple of teams, including Rangers. Should have a positive future, and is only young.

Also managed to sign a handful of Chilean risers, along with plenty of Slovenian risers, with a few Division 2 league risers, so hopefully should gain a healthy profit once all have rose. I'm on the search for a new LB, and a few CB's to add to the position's depth.