GC 157 Official Discussion Thread

Will

Re: GC 157 Official Discussion Thread

done abit more business with legia bringing in afew more facies to strenghten in all area's of the pitch

martin bergvold 85

diego novaretti 86

waldo ponce 86 (brilliant name)

olivier deschacht 86

jeroen simaeys 86

j.c valenzuela 86

and got a bid currently sitting abd on a new guy who's hopefully going to do most my goalscoring this season, giving up a top talent for him but he's not too shabby of a player either so happy with the trade

yevhen seleznyov 88 in exchange for maciej rybus 85

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then first game of the season tonight for my legia brought in afew more players than i was expecting to but after doing a bit of research on a few of there players that i'd kept hold of due to there current ratings realised i had to shift them out aswell as they have been shocking this year

starting lineup to face jagiellonia

318381_Legia_Warszawa.jpg

Bradford's first game of the season is Torquay United. I have managed to get my starting 11 average squad rating to 80, and the average age to only 22, so happy with my first team atm, until they rise any ways

:) Torquay is without a manager currently, and I'd hope that I'll start off the season with a win - Well that's my plan :)

Starting 11 to face Torquay is ;

318406_Bradford_City.jpg

got a nifty lil' player currently for cash sale if anyones interested(also posted in the world newspaper)

michal zyro 19yr 77ov

66204598.jpg
i was going to keep hold of this lad as already at the age of 19, this season he's made 23 appearances for legia scoring a couple of goals and setting up a few to boot

but fact of the matter is i need some cash to pad out my youth team so as to keep my first team fresh for the league and europe

so means must

he can go for the listed price but im expecting alot of interest in this lad so if i do get multiple bids on him by when i next log in later today the price will go up obviously highest bidder and all that so strike fast if you wanna grab a bargin

not the start i'd of hoped for but then again it could of been much worse completley dominated all stats 61 39% pos. 12 7 6 2

Dan James earned a draw with Legia Warszawa against fierce rivals Jagiellonia.

Legia Warszawa dominated much of the play against Jagiellonia but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Valenzuela scored the only goal for Legia Warszawa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

gotta say though the bloomin ref was card happy both sides had a guy sent off(straight reds) i also got two yellows and the 'ther side got a yellow aswell

Dylan Ritchie steered Bradford City to victory against Torquay United.

Bradford City beat Torquay United 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Vargas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vidangossy and Jaager were also amongst the goalscorers.

Vidangossy got one goal, Jaager one, and loanee Eduardo Vargas got 2 :)

Great start for little Bradford, only bad news that came out the match was Canesin's injury, although he is back in 5 days, so that's not a problem :)

Next game is Stockport in the English Shield, hope for a win there as well :)

Season started off with a rather tricky away game for Manchester City, when we travelled to White Hart Lane to play Tottenham.

It was a very even match based on the stats, but after a late 1st half goal by Aguero, assisted by Silva, City went home with all 3 pts.

Next game will be against The sleeping Giant Marseille in Champions league.

b squad with an average starting 11 of 82 turn over a full strenght panathinakos in the smfa cup tonight well pleased:D

Dan James steered Legia Warszawa to victory against Panathinaikos.

Legia Warszawa outclassed Panathinaikos and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Group P fixture.

The SMFA have awarded Legia Warszawa £500,000 for winning in the SMFA Champions Cup.:D

First round of the English cup, my second team destroy Bath 7-0 away from home. Vuckic nets two and the others are shared around, Kucka getting 4 assists and a goal to boot.

Very happy with my transfers of late managed to get:-

Mussacchio - Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor.

Douglas - Coloccinni and Best.

El Hamdaoui - 14 million.

Gaston Ramirez - 17 million.

Plus I have sold Xisco for 5 million, Obertan for 11, Smith for 4.5 and Kadar for 2.5.

So i'm very happy with how things are going, especially with the first league game of the season last weekend and a win over Wigan :D

Bradford City got a few risers today :)

Facundo Pereyra 78 - 82

Matias Vidangossy 80 - 82

Felipe Mora 75 - 78

Nicolas Trecco 77 - 82

The risers push my squad value up to a health 43 Million... big improvement from the starting Bradford squad, and I still have plenty of risers, however some might take a while to get too :o

Dylan Ritchie steered Bradford City to victory against Crawley Town.

Bradford City beat Crawley Town 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Vargas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Girasole was on the scoresheet for his side.

1-0 is a good result, especially with my 2nd team (Well, almost!), against Crawley, and that makes it 2 wins out of 2 for Bradford City. I am 2nd in the league, with AFC Wimbledon ahead due to the alphabetical order, and everything is equal between us. Very early in the season, so I have to be consistent throughout. I have Shrewsbury on Saturday, and I am hoping for a win :)

my goal keeper seems to be suffering from the term known as "butterfingers"

(2 shots on target 2 conceded) however my outfield players managed to dig him outta the hole by outscoring the opposing team, thankfully

placed third in the league, 1st place too 7th all are on 4points with only goal difference separating us at the moment

Dan James steered Legia Warszawa to victory against GKS Belchatów.

Legia Warszawa outclassed GKS Belchatów and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Seleznyov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Silberbauer and Vingaard were also amongst the goalscorers.

Toronto FC

logo_tfc.gif

Kolo-Toure-Ivory-Coast-Press-Conference_2704076.jpg

Kolo Talks Of Shock Switch Too MLS

Tonight the MLS has been getting all the world looking at it. Toronto FC who are known for having German great Torsten Frings have signed Mattuie Beckett as there new coach. The young English manager has taking no time in signing his first players with LB Brayan Angulo signing on a season long loan. But the shock is Kolo Toure has move too USA. The Ivory Cost star has signed on a season long loan after the Manchester City manager was locked in talks with Beckett he is expected too be the stand out player in the MLS this season and has become the club captain for the year ahead. Beckett has made it known he could be called back any time needed and we are just happy to have a stand out player. The fans are in the know Beckett is on a 10 day contract but thay are already saying he needs too stay a signing like this is showing the power he can bring here, we need him and he needs us I just hope Beckett can see that we want him here for good.

logo_tfc.gif

Daniel+Cousin+1.jpg

MLS Too Welcome Ex EPL Star

Daniel Cousin is on his way too the EPL costing 2.1M the ex 87 is a free agent linked with a few ok teams happy with the price for a league like this he will fit in well.

Selling my two 85s for 10M so will call in more small but good players for depth game.

Kolo Toure will be great here this season!!

Welcome Hammer :)

Anyways, another few risers at Bradford today ;

Jorge Folleco rose from 74 to 78, making his value up to 1.2 million, a very healthy profit there.

21 year old Lenin Porozo rose from 72 to 76. Not a huge rise, but every profit will be helpful to any Division 4 club :P

Lastly, he isn't my player, but loanee star Eduardo Vargas has got his full deserved +3 rise from 84, which is an amazing rating for Bradford, even though he is on loan. I'm hoping my other Chilean risers rise soon, and hope my Argentinian risers rise as soon as possible as well :)

logo_tfc.gif

marc-albrighton_1769104c.jpg

English Star Moves Too MLS For Season Ahead

Marc Albrighton has signed a season long loan too join up with Toronto FC. The Newcastle 22 year old old has said he hopes too prove his worth here, and he hopes too make a impact for the season ahead. The star has said joining a team witch Kolo Toure is at is even better for him he hopes too make a impact and show the world what he can do for the season ahead.

B4C54621A05949559303190C26560021.ashx?w=400&h=263

USA Youth Coming Too The MLS

Today Bobby Wood is having a medical with Toronto FC. The 19 year old who is baced in Germany has said the chance too come home is one he could not miss. He hopes too show why the coach is spending 500K on his and he hopes too make a impact for the season ahead. Beckett who is on a short term deal seems too be making the fans want him too stay and tonight gets his big chance too show the world what time of manager he can be.

tinkered with the tactics depsite winning the last two games, payed the price and got beat tonihgt 2-1

spacer.gif

Dan James was unable to prevent a Legia Warszawa defeat to Widzew Lodz.

Legia Warszawa slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Widzew Lodz in their Division 1 fixture.

Paredes was on the scoresheet for his side.

Dylan Ritchie was unable to prevent a Bradford City defeat to Shrewsbury Town.

Bradford City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Shrewsbury Town in their Division 4 fixture.

Ouch:o I'm looking for better to be honest, but well played to Shrewsbury! The game was very very even, I only have 3 more shots than him, but his strikers were more clinical than mine, so they deserved it more! :)

logo_tfc.gif

Match Day 1 - End 1-1

MBaye-Niang.jpg

French Youth Dubed Henry Signs For MLS Club

In a deal worth a reported nine million, French sensation M'baye Niang has signed a three year deal with MLS side Toronto FC. The star came in at a big cost but has made his name know at sutch a young age. He is expected too get first team football here, and already teams like AC Milan are watching out for the star. Manager Mattuie Beckett has said he is not for sale at any cost we have high hopes for him and this is why we have payed a price like this all I can say is this team will become somthing people would only dream about years ago.

201F9875C84D4E30924E4194EB38EC18.ashx?w=333&h=250

Another USA Star Comes Home For First Team Football

Today Jonathan Spector has signed a three year deal with Toronto FC as he retuned home in a 3.4 million pound deal with English Championship side Birmingham. The 26 year old has said it is a dream too join a team like this thay have a great manager and he hopes the manager stays with the club as he wants too have the best chance of keeping his place in the USA squad for the world cup ahead.