Sign in to follow this  
Will

GC 157 Official Discussion Thread

Re: GC 157 Official Discussion Thread

Dan James steered Legia Warszawa to victory against Podbeskidzie.

Legia Warszawa outclassed Podbeskidzie and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Simaeys was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Silberbauer and Contreras were also amongst the goalscorers.

Blackburn vs City 0-1

Glad I got away with all points tonight, but I just gotta start scoring more goals!

so far won 3 league games out of 4, and all of them has been with 1-0

And the game I lost was 0-1.. :)

Hopefully Villa will solve the problem once he's back (just 1 day left on his injury now!)

Unfortunatly Silva picked up a injury tonight, luckily it was a minor one so he will only miss a couple of games.

b team do the biz in the cup again

Dan James steered Legia Warszawa to victory against Sporting CP.

Legia Warszawa beat Sporting CP 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Group P fixture.

sitting top of the group now with 6points from 2 games

both sporting cp and panathinakos are on 3points

and propping up the table with 0points are ofk beograd

logo_tfc.gif

Match Day 1 - End 1-1

MBaye-Niang.jpg

French Youth Dubed Henry Signs For MLS Club

In a deal worth a reported nine million' date=' French sensation M'baye Niang has signed a three year deal with MLS side Toronto FC. The star came in at a big cost but has made his name know at sutch a young age. He is expected too get first team football here, and already teams like AC Milan are watching out for the star. Manager Mattuie Beckett has said he is not for sale at any cost we have high hopes for him and this is why we have payed a price like this all I can say is this team will become somthing people would only dream about years ago.[/font']

201F9875C84D4E30924E4194EB38EC18.ashx?w=333&h=250

Another USA Star Comes Home For First Team Football

Today Jonathan Spector has signed a three year deal with Toronto FC as he retuned home in a 3.4 million pound deal with English Championship side Birmingham. The 26 year old has said it is a dream too join a team like this thay have a great manager and he hopes the manager stays with the club as he wants too have the best chance of keeping his place in the USA squad for the world cup ahead.

Toronto pos on table 12/Vancouver position on table 3/with 3 points behind first:rolleyes:

has anyone got any spare attackers for the next say week or two completely forgot about yevhen being injured and played my next best striker in last nights cup tie as usual, expecting yevhen to be fully fit for 2mrws game:confused:

so yeah down to using two reserve yt players with a rating of 75ov and 72ov

so if anyone has anything better avialble i'd very much like to hear from you

City will be forced to rest a few big names against Newcastle tonight.

Forgot to change my team so I played my first team against galatasaray in the champ. league..

Anyway Silva is out injured and will miss the game for sure, Aguero has played every single game so far this season and will probably sit this one out.

Will probably rest a few more but we'll see. Either way The team I will field should be very strong.

Dan James steered Legia Warszawa to victory against Lechia Gdańsk.

Legia Warszawa outclassed Lechia Gdańsk and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vingaard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gorski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

result puts me top of the table

Dan James steered Legia Warszawa to victory against Zaglebie Lubin.

Legia Warszawa outclassed Zaglebie Lubin and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Seleznyov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yakin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Melbourne Heart have won all 9 games thus far. If someone has an 85+ rated keeper that I can loan please get in touch so that I can cement the only SMFA Cup spot available in this league.

Recalled some players that was out on loan now. Loaned em out to a friend of mine who quit.

Anyway Santa cruz might go straight in to the starting eleven against Chelsea since Villa is out injured. Bridge was also called back, he will get some cup runs.

Barcelona having a mixed season so far.

Sitting pretty at the top of La Liga. 4 points out of 3 games in champs league and got knocked out the first cup away to Levante. Hasn't helped with injuries to RVP, Xavi, Pique, Messi & Hleb. Got the players back recently and ready to build on a stable foundation the season has created.

Iniesta has been fantastic.

Very happy with my season so far

Top of my group in the SMFA Shield with one more win to get qualification to the knock out stage and three points clear at the top of the Italian division one.

Some of my bigger deals this year

NEUER, Manuel for £14.0M and M.DE SANCTIS and G.INLER

MASCHERANO, Javier for H.CAMPAGNARO and E.LAVEZZI

DRAXLER, Julian for £8.8M

S.SÁNCHEZ and A.ISCO for CANNAVARO, Paolo

£4.3M and O.ROMEU & R.MEIRELES for HAMSIK, Marek

Been a while since i logged in on here.

Brilliant first season winning all domestic trophies but lost in semi finals of champs league/

Season 2 was one to forget, a season i never focused on and it showed.

Good start to season 3, league title coming home hopefully :D

Didn't even realise this Gold has a thread

:P

Be nice to get it a bit more active, know there's a good few forumers in here somewhere!

I'm at Bayern anyway, had a poor start this season after taking charge halfway through the last year and wrapping up the domestic double.

Looking for deals at the minute, preferably 2 for 1. Players that can go include Ribery, Robinho, Asamoah, Badstuber and more. The latter two are currently TB'd but can pre-arrange a deal.

Desperate for a top GK btw but will consider all offers

Didn't even realise this Gold has a thread

:P

Be nice to get it a bit more active' date=' know there's a good few forumers in here somewhere![/font']

I'm at Bayern anyway, had a poor start this season after taking charge halfway through the last year and wrapping up the domestic double.

Looking for deals at the minute, preferably 2 for 1. Players that can go include Ribery, Robinho, Asamoah, Badstuber and more. The latter two are currently TB'd but can pre-arrange a deal.

Desperate for a top GK btw but will consider all offers

Aye, theres a couple of forumers in this gc. None active here though (obviously) :)

Anyway..

Manchester City beat Watford 2 - 1 in their English Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Playing Chelsea away in the Semi Final, would be nice to take the first title of the season so early on.

Who's still knocking around in here?!

Quick update on Bayern.

Sold a few players off for cash this season. Only 1 coming in, Julian Draxler for Welbeck and Matip.

He grabbed a hat-trick tonight in a 3-1 win over Wolfsburg, currently joint top with Dortmund.

Always open to offers on players so if you fancy a deal or 2 then get in touch.

Who's still knocking around in here?!

Quick update on Bayern.

Sold a few players off for cash this season. Only 1 coming in' date=' Julian Draxler for Welbeck and Matip.

He grabbed a hat-trick tonight in a 3-1 win over Wolfsburg, currently joint top with Dortmund.

Always open to offers on players so if you fancy a deal or 2 then get in touch.[/font']

Oh, nice deal pal.

I am at still at City. But I haven't made any transfers with other managers in ages. Been lacking the time to negotiate and things have gone extremely well lately so there hasn't really been any need for changes either.

I did bring in Sergi Samper and Massimo Bruno for cash though, two nice signings for the long term.

Won the league twice in a row going into this season, and season 5 started over my expectations with 8 out of 8 wins.