Who's the best player of all time ?

Mudito

Who's the best player of all time ?  

1. 1.

Re: Who's the best player of all time ?

george best was very good but his level wasn't even near to the level of all these players

With all due respect, that's incredibly ignorant.

I can't answer as I've only seen half the options play full matches, rather than YouTube highlights. Messi is prodigious though.

With all due respect' date=' that's incredibly ignorant.

I can't answer as I've only seen half the options play full matches, rather than YouTube highlights. Messi is prodigious though.[/quote']

well it's not for the 15 years old kids , this poll is for everyone and to see who's the best player ever , youtube and other sides can help u decide if u haven't seen them playing personally

The answer is Maradona, obviously.

That said, I don't think any player who's still active should make the list. Specially if they're still 24 years old. Doesn't matter what they've accomplished already, a career is always evaluated on a complete retrospective point of view, not in it's midway. Yep, I'd scratch Messi and C. Ronaldo off the list.

And 'Best player of all time' has way too many variables to sump up in a 10-men list. For example, why didn't Lev Yashin make the list? Because he's a goalkeeper? What about Beckenbauer? His goal-scoring record is too low to fit the bill compared to the listed ones? And where's Garrincha? Romário? Eusébio? Gerd Müller? Baggio? Bergkamp? Gullit? Redondo? Klinsmann? Maldini? Puskas? Schmeichel? George Weah? Charlton? Best? See, there's a reason why these threads never go anywhere...

The answer is Maradona' date=' obviously.

That said, I don't think any player who's still [b']active[/b] should make the list. Specially if they're still 24 years old. Doesn't matter what they've accomplished already, a career is always evaluated on a complete retrospective point of view, not in it's midway. Yep, I'd scratch Messi and C. Ronaldo off the list.

And 'Best player of all time' has way too many variables to sump up in a 10-men list. For example, why didn't Lev Yashin make the list? Because he's a goalkeeper? What about Beckenbauer? His goal-scoring record is too low to fit the bill compared to the listed ones? And where's Garrincha? Romário? Eusébio? Gerd Müller? Baggio? Bergkamp? Gullit? Redondo? Klinsmann? Maldini? Puskas? Schmeichel? George Weah? Charlton? Best? See, there's a reason why these threads never go anywhere...

Exactly....and its Pele :P

The answer is Maradona' date=' obviously.

That said, I don't think any player who's still [b']active[/b] should make the list. Specially if they're still 24 years old. Doesn't matter what they've accomplished already, a career is always evaluated on a complete retrospective point of view, not in it's midway. Yep, I'd scratch Messi and C. Ronaldo off the list.

you're right i wanted to put Beckenbauer and Gerd Mülle instead of c.ronaldo and messi , but then i didn't because as we all know that there is a debate that these to young players have the same level as those legends so i wanted to make this clear and see in a poll , what do the people think ??

you get it mate ? although i totally agree with you they shouldn't be in the list but young kids and teenagers have the right to choose to although they don't know anything about many of those legends