Development Team! Please Help

Hello, I would first like to say that I really do appreciate the time and effort people sacrifice to help me and I would like to thank thos who help me on this topic. I am a big fan of the formation 4-1-3-2. And I aim to set up a development squad with the players roughly rated around 85-88. 4-1-3-4 consists of:

1 x GK

1 x RB

2 x CB

1 x LB

1 x CM

1 x RW

1 x AM

1 x LW

2 X ST

I am looking to feel each position with a player rated between 80-90 who will develop to a high level. Does anyone have any suggestions for any possible players and in which particular position?

Thank you for taking the time out to read this post and I really appreciate any help.

Re: Development Team! Please Help

Hello' date=' I would first like to say that I really do appreciate the time and effort people sacrifice to help me and I would like to thank thos who help me on this topic. I am a big fan of the formation 4-1-3-2. And I aim to set up a development squad with the players roughly rated around 85-88. 4-1-3-4 consists of:

1 x GK

1 x RB

2 x CB

1 x LB

1 x CM

1 x RW

1 x AM

1 x LW

2 X ST

I am looking to feel each position with a player rated between 80-90 who will develop to a high level. Does anyone have any suggestions for any possible players and in which particular position?

Thank you for taking the time out to read this post and I really appreciate any help.[/quote']

1 x GK = C. Rafael/ Ter Stegan

1 x RB = Smalling

2 x CB = Varane/G. Juan/Jones

1 x LB =

1 x CM = Y. M'Vila/ C. Casemiro/ R. Sandro/ O. Romeu/Wilshere/Ramsey

1 x RW = J. Rodriguez/(Gotze**)

1 x AM = R. Lucas/ A. Thiago/Canales/Ganso

1 x LW = Muniain/ Lamela

1 X ST = Sturridge/Cuenca

1 X ST = Damiao/ Lukaku

Alot of these players can be utilised in other position ie. A. Thiago = AM/Wing

Gotze ** slightly out of your parameters but non the less a very worthy player to try and pick up

1 x GK = C. Rafael/ Ter Stegan

1 x RB = Smalling

2 x CB = Varane/G. Juan/Jones

1 x LB =

1 x CM = Y. M'Vila/ C. Casemiro/ R. Sandro/ O. Romeu/Wilshere/Ramsey

1 x RW = J. Rodriguez/(Gotze**)

1 x AM = R. Lucas/ A. Thiago/Canales/Ganso

1 x LW = Muniain/ Lamela

1 X ST = Sturridge/Cuenca

1 X ST = Damiao/ Lukaku

Alot of these players can be utilised in other position ie. A. Thiago = AM/Wing

Gotze ** slightly out of your parameters but non the less a very worthy player to try and pick up

Gotze has just been transferred to another club although I did try to Hijack the deal. Thank you very much for the help I have Smalling already which is a start.

Hello' date=' I would first like to say that I really do appreciate the time and effort people sacrifice to help me and I would like to thank thos who help me on this topic. I am a big fan of the formation 4-1-3-2. And I aim to set up a development squad with the players roughly rated around 85-88. 4-1-3-4 consists of:

1 x GK

1 x RB

2 x CB

1 x LB

1 x CM

1 x RW

1 x AM

1 x LW

2 X ST

Thank you for taking the time out to read this post and I really appreciate any help.[/quote']

1 x GK Ter Stegen/Tim Krul

1 x RB Richards/ Kyle Walker

2 x CB as previously mentioned

1 x LB Jordi Alba can also play LM

1 x CM as previously mentioned minus Casemiro, his form has dropped dramatically also Rodwell and Ross Barkley

1 x RW as mentioned plus Marco Reus, oxlade chamberlain (can play on both flanks) Jordan Ayew (his brother is rated 89)

1 x AM " " plus Juan Iturbe

1 x LW " " plus Adam Johnson (if he can get regular game time)

2 X ST " " plus Danny Welbeck

hope this helps give you an alternate view. I also know a lot of talent lesser rated you might be interested in, if so just let me know

1 x GK Ter Stegen/Tim Krul

1 x RB Richards/ Kyle Walker

2 x CB as previously mentioned

1 x LB Jordi Alba can also play LM

1 x CM as previously mentioned minus Casemiro' date=' his form has dropped dramatically also Rodwell and Ross Barkley

1 x RW as mentioned plus Marco Reus, oxlade chamberlain (can play on both flanks) Jordan Ayew (his brother is rated 89)

1 x AM " " plus Juan Iturbe

1 x LW " " plus Adam Johnson (if he can get regular game time)

2 X ST " " plus Danny Welbeck

hope this helps give you an alternate view. I also know a lot of talent lesser rated you might be interested in, if so just let me know[/quote']

Forgot about a few of those players, Reus, Johnson, AOC, Richards and Welbeck in particular are excellent choices. Also just noticed I missed out on a LB :o :o :o, Alba, Rojo, Enrique, Nagatomo, Armero all decent LB's

Forgot about a few of those players' date=' Reus, Johnson, AOC, Richards and Welbeck in particular are excellent choices. Also just noticed I missed out on a LB :o :o :o, Alba, Rojo, Enrique, Nagatomo, Armero all decent LB's[/quote']

thanks mate, i have repped you for the extra LB's you have mentioned as after alba i was struggling for up and coming youth players, although i never mentioned Enrique as i thought at 89 rated it may be off his radar.

thanks mate' date=' i have repped you for the extra LB's you have mentioned as after alba i was struggling for up and coming youth players, although i never mentioned Enrique as i thought at 89 rated it may be off his radar.[/quote']

He is a main left back for a title rival very little chance of getting him. Thank you everyone for your help I appreciate it.

So far I have:

GK: De Gea/Krul

RB: Walker

CB: Smalling

CB: Waiting until Varane comes off transfer ban

LB: Alba

Thanks again for the help!

Same as him, just started Shalke 04 and trying to make it into a team with young talented players rated from 80-89 that will rise in the future, bought some of the ones you suggested but missing a midfielder and a striker or 2 as their manager wont sell their players for even 15m :mad:

Thats all :P hope that will help you and feel free to say some from rating 70+ that you are sure he will rise.

:DT H A N K--Y OU--V E R Y--M U C H:D