Where have players' career statistics gone?

Hehj

Click on a player, go to their Statistics tab and their season-by-season record is no longer visible - there's only a tallied-up amount on a single line. This has been the case since Friday morning.

I'm hoping it's just a glitch (for a brief moment yesterday afternoon the full records were visible again) but if not - if it's by design - it's a terrible decision. Being able to view any player's record is a big part of looking into the history of a setup, and is also useful when making signings - you could have two players with 300 + appearances and a similar average performance rating, and only by looking at their seasonal records can you determine which is a lower league flat track bully and which has done it in the top tier consistently.

Any news on this?

Riferimento: Where have players' career statistics gone?

You're right, man. Without career statistics SM simply isn't the same.

I really hope is a temporary problem,

it's a terrible decision. Being able to view any player's record is a big part of looking into the history of a setup' date=' and is also useful when making signings - you could have two players with 300 + appearances and a similar average performance rating, and only by looking at their seasonal records can you determine which is a lower league flat track bully and which has done it in the top tier consistently. [/quote']

Re: Where have players' career statistics gone?

Hope this isn't a permanent thing. I base a lot of transfers on a players career data. As someone noted on another thread, a players real world rating doesn't always translate into their SM career, in particular forwards.

The loss of full career stats would really put me off Soccermanager.

It's back and improved, or certainly cleaned up - all the seasons where a player didn't make a single league appearance have been struck from the record, making it look a lot tidier.

Quite pleased with that SM.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

We made some minor changes to a player's career statistics, but this has not been removed from the site. If you had problems viewing this information then it was due to a display error. This has now been fixed and i'll apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused.