Sign in to follow this  
fabregas

Record Goal Scorers And Statistics

I think the records in the whole of soccermanager should be posted on a ranking such as how many goals a certain player scores in a season.i think it would be intersting to know which sort of player keeps popping up with record goals for future signing purposes.e.g in my arsenal Van Persie has scored 40 goals for me in 1 season which is impressive. and on my other clubs Ribery scored 32 goals last season and snjeider is on like 28 goals this season with like 15 games to go. any suggestions?

Re: Record Goal Scorers And Statistics

tell you what i do think would be good, and far simpler than that as that would require a ton of info for everyplayer in every season

if every team, in the club history also had a line for record appearances and record goals. start it off as the genuine players and add it to club info, but as the game world progresses have it updated if/when these records are broken

tell you what i do think would be good' date=' and far simpler than that as that would require a ton of info for everyplayer in every season

if every team, in the club history also had a line for record appearances and record goals. start it off as the genuine players and add it to club info, but as the game world progresses have it updated if/when these records are broken[/quote']

I like the sound of this as I always thought the history page was underdeveloped. Alongside record appearances & goals I'd like to see highest club position attained as well - you could then judge yourself as a manager against your predecessors and yourself.

Sm used to have stats in the Squad display, so you could compare your own team with goals, appearences and even wages and contracts. They should bring that back, the data is stored, it's just not easy to display as a team. I used it a lot to see my top scorers, but also to see contracts that were expiring to offer new ones. This tab was lost when SM changed to the new set up.

Sm used to have stats in the Squad display' date=' s[b']o you could compare your own team with goals, appearences and even wages and contracts[/b]. They should bring that back, the data is stored, it's just not easy to display as a team. I used it a lot to see my top scorers, but also to see contracts that were expiring to offer new ones. This tab was lost when SM changed to the new set up.

I think there is 'views' link on top right of your squad page where you can see all the statistic , financial of your team . Is it what you mean ? :confused: